Generally, when we think of social media, Facebook is the first social media platform that undoubtedly comes to mind. Facebook has pretty much become the daily diary of its users where they upload daily updates of their life.
Be it a post about their dinner or a Facebook story of their pet, giving a sneak peek into the daily life has become a routine for its users. The best part? The platform enjoys a strong presence all across the globe!
However, there is one platform that is steadily increasing its popularity. Famously referred to as the Russian Facebook, VKontakte was founded in October 2006, and headquartered in Saint Petersburg, Russia. Extremely popular amongst young users, the platform enjoys a user base of over 100 million active users.
Considering the steady growth of the platform, marketers have begun to embed VKontakte feed on website to increase their marketing efforts.
If you are one of them and are looking for a seamless method for the embedding process, then you are at the right place.
Continue reading this post till the end as we have mentioned the most efficient way and also, highlighted a few benefits of this strategy.
Let’s get started!
Embed VKontakte Feed on Website
Collect, moderate, and add VK feeds on the websiteTry for free
Detailed Step-By-Step Guide To Embed VKontakte Feed On Your Website
A responsive social media aggregation tool is all you require for the embedding process and using Tagembed can be your best bet. Here’s a little brief about the platform.
Tagembed is a social media aggregator that collects social media content from various social media networks and embeds it easily on the website. The responsiveness and advanced features of the platform are what make it stand apart.
The tool offers a wide range of customization options, an advanced content moderation panel, insightful analytics, and an active back-support team to the users if they come across an issue while using the tool.
Follow the steps mentioned below to easily add VK feed into your website using Tagembed:
1. Begin the process by creating your Free Tagembed account. Simply Log in if you already have an existing account
2. You will be redirected to the Tagembed dashboard after you log in to your account.
3. If you are an existing user, you will be required to create a new widget. Click on the New widget, give a name to your widget and click on Create.
4. However, if you are a new user, you need to click on the Open option to start aggregating the feeds. Click on the Add Feeds option. A pop-up window will appear. Click on VK as your aggregation source
5. Next, you will be given the option to select your connection type to collect the content. You will be given the option to select from hashtags, profiles, or groups.
6. After customizing and moderating the content as per your preferences, you will be ready to embed the content on your website. And click on the Embed Widget option on the bottom left corner of the widget editor
7. Select your preferred website building platform from the pop-up menu.
8. Next, you will get the option to adjust the width and height of the VKontakte widget
9. To generate the embed code, click on the Get Code option. Paste the embed code in the backend section of the website, save the changes and you will be done!
Embed VK Feed On Different CMS Platforms:
In the next section, we will be guiding you through the steps of embedding VK feeds on different website-building platforms to make the embedding process much easier and more seamless for you.
A). Embed VKontakte On WordPress
- Select WordPress as your website building platform and log into your WordPress account
- Navigate to the webpage where you want to embed the feeds
- Select the Visual & Text option present on the right side of the webpage
- Select the Text mode
- Paste the copied embed code into the section
- Click on the Update button to complete the process
- You will have successfully embedded VK feeds on your website
B). Add VKontakte Feed On Shopify
- Choose Shopify as your CMS platform and begin by logging into your account
- Select the online store option present under the sales section
- In the drop-down menu, click on Themes
- Click on Action
- Choose the section of the website where you want to showcase your VK feeds
- Paste the embed code in the section and you will have embedded the feeds on your website
C). Add VKontakte Feed on Squarespace Website
- Select Squarespace as your website building option and log into your account
- Select the Add/Edit Block
- Click on the </> code on the pop up on the right
- Paste the embed code
- Next, click on the Done option on the top right corner
- You would have successfully integrated Vkontakte feeds on your website
Embed VKontakte Videos on Website
Collect, moderate, and add VK videos on the websiteTry for free
Why Should Brands Embed VK Feeds On The Website?
Even though VKontakte may not be a massive name in the social media marketing world, like Facebook, it also allows its users to share their likes, update content on a daily basis, increase their followers, etc. which makes it a sought after platform for marketers to increase their marketing efforts.
Before concluding the blog, we would like to shed some light on the main reasons as to why you need to embed VK feed on your website.
1. A Chance To Display User-Generated Content
With more than 100 million active users, VK – a common abbreviation for VKontakte is one of the largest European social media networks. The massive user base of the platform offers a variety of content on the platform including their views about brands and products. Such content can be referred to as User-Generated Content.
Embedding their views on the website displays the brand advocacy of your customers and displays how satisfied they are with your products. A whopping percentage of more than 85% of customers go through User-Generated Content before purchasing a product!
2. Engage Your Website Visitors
You would agree that engaging the website visitors on the website can be quite a daunting task. However, displaying engaging content can certainly turn the tables around.
People take a keen interest in reading what other customers are experiencing with a brand and its products. UGC is an extremely engaging form of content and embed VKontakte feed holds tremendous potential to keep the website visitors engaged and explore the website more.
3. Gain The Trust & Confidence Of Your Potential Customers
Converting potential customers into existing customers is no cakewalk. It requires a constant struggle to win over the trust of potential customers.
Your website visitors may be apprehensive about trying out a new brand. Embedding VK feeds on the website can bring in more conversions since customers trust the word of other customers more than the promotional content of the brand itself.
Over To You
Certainly, a lot of you must be unaware of the existence of VKontakte and how it holds massive potential to increase your marketing efforts. We hope this blog must have given you the much-needed insights.
We are calling it a wrap and you are now acquainted with the complete process and benefits of adopting this strategy. Get set to embed VKontakte feed on your website right away. Simply create a Free Tagembed account and you will be good to go!
Embed social feed from Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter on your website, like a PRO