If you are wondering how to embed Tripadvisor reviews on website, stick around this blog as we will be talking a-to-z about displaying Tripadvisor reviews on any website.
Travelers worldwide crave authentic insights and experiences before making any travel decisions. This is where Tripadvisor shines as a lighthouse of trust and adventure. With millions of reviews and ratings from globe-trotting explorers, Tripadvisor has become the go-to platform for discovering hidden gems and must-visit places worldwide.
But what if we told you that Tripadvisor’s treasure of traveler wisdom doesn’t have to stay confined to its website? What if we say that you can add a Tripadvisor review to your website as someone in the hospitality industry? Sounds exciting, right?
Take this walk with us, as we are about to unveil a quick guide to how to embed Tripadvisor reviews on your website using one of the best tools called Tagembed.
Boost Engagement, Traffic & Conversion By Embedding Tripadvisor Reviews On Your WebsiteTry For Free
Quick Guide On How To Embed Tripadvisor Reviews On Your Website For Free (For Noobs):
Whether you are a short guide lover or focused on details, we have the best of both worlds for you. Check out as we have jotted down a quick guide as well as a detailed walkthrough of the Tripadvisor reviews embedding process. Skim through this short guide to embed Tripadvisor reviews on your website for free:
- Login or register with the Tagembed account.
- Click on the Create Widget button present on your Dashboard. Name Your Widget as per your marketing campaign.
- Click on the Add Feed button, then choose the review widget & select Tripadvisor Reviews as your source.
- Now depending on your business Hotel or Restaurant, provide the Review Link. click on Add Feed. Your Tripadvisor Review widget is created. Click on the Embed Widget to proceed.
- Choose your preferred CMS platform whether WordPress, Shopify, Wix, Weebly, Squarespace, etc. Copy the embed code and paste it at the backend of your site.
In-Depth Guide To Add Tripadvisor Review Feed On Website Using Tagembed:
Tagembed is an exceptional tool that will minimize your workload when it comes to displaying Tripadvisor reviews on your website. We have provided a detailed yet easy guide for the process. Check it out.
Step A: Login To Tagembed
1. Login to Tagembed if you are an existing user. If you are not a user, you can register with your email address
2. As an existing user, click on the Create Widget button
3. To create a name for your widget as per your marketing campaign
4. If you are a new user, you will find an already-created widget on your screen. Click on the Open button
5. Now a Pick A Source page will appear. Move to the Review Widget column. Select Tripadvisor Reviews
6. Now depending on your business, whether a restaurant or Hotel, provide the review link. Click on the Create Feed button
7. Your Tripadvisor review widget has been created now
Step B: Generate And Copy The Embed Code
8. Once your Tripadvisor review feeds are created, click on the Embed Widget button. Choose your preferred CMS platform
10. Copy the Embed Code to the clipboard. Paste it backend on your website and choose the page where you want to display the Tripadvisor reviews
How To Add Tripadvisor Reviews On Different CMS Platforms:
You may be using a different CMS platform. In that case, take a look at how to embed Tripadvisor reviews on different websites/CMS platforms:
1. Add Tripadvisor Reviews On HTML
HTML is one of the most used website-building platforms; To embed the Tripadvisor reviews widget on the HTML website follow the steps:
- Start by choosing HTML as your CMS platform.
- Generate the embed code from Tagembed, and copy the code.
- Now paste the same code on the webpage on the backend of the website where you wish to display Tripadvisor Reviews on the website.
- Click on Apply to save changes.
2. Embed Tripadvisor Reviews On WordPress
Another demanding CMS platform is WordPress, and since its inception, it has made making websites easier for everyone. Take a look at the process of adding Tripadvisor reviews to your WordPress website:
- Once you have got the Embed Code from Tagembed.
- Access to your WordPress Admin page,
- Paste the code on the webpage backend where you wish to display the Tripadvisor review
- Select ‘+Add Block’ on the WordPress editor
- Click on Formatting and Select Choose HTML
- Paste the code you have copied from Tagembed into the WordPress editor
- Lastly, click on the Publish button.
3. Add Tripadvisor Reviews On Wix
Wix has almost 200 million users who trust this platform to build an online presence. Chances are you are one of their users:
- After generating the Embed Code, select Wix as your CMS platform.
- Generate Embed Code from Tagembed
- Open the webpage of your Wix website, where you wish to embed Tripadvisor reviews.
- Press the ‘+Add’ button and then click on the more
- Pick HTML iFrame from the embeds
- Paste the generated code in the code field
- Click on Apply to save the changes
4. Embed Tripadvisor Reviews On Weebly
Weebly is yet another drag-and-drop website-building platform, being used by millions of people. Offering free website-building opportunities, Weebly is also known for its robust customization feature:
- Once you have selected Weebly as your CMS platform
- Go to the page where you want to embed Tripadvisor reviews on the website.
- Click on the HTML box and Edit Custom HTML option.
- Paste the Embed Code you have copied from Tagembed.
5. Add Tripadvisor Reviews On Squarespace
The all-in-one CMS platform Squarespace has enabled millions of builds to build a business. Take a look at how one can improve their hospitality business:
- Go to the page on your website where you wish to embed Tripadvisor reviews on the website.
- Click on +Add Block
- Select Embed Code from the menu
- Press the </> icon in the URL field
- Paste the copied code. Done!
6. Embed Tripadvisor Reviews On Webflow
Webflow is known for its amazing web designs and codeless nature. Skim through how you can display Tripadvisor reviews on the website:
- Selected Webflow as your CMS platform
- Now log in to your Webflow account
- Go to the admin section of your Webflow account.
- Navigate to the backend, and paste the copied code from Tagembed.
- Refresh and you are done.
7. Add Tripadvisor Reviews On Shopify
Another major e-commerce platform Shopify is used by small business owners to capitalize on their online presence:
- Select Shopify as your website-building platform.
- Navigate to the Themes menu bar.
- Navigate to the Edit HTML/ CSS option.
- Go to the section where you wish to embed Tripadvisor reviews on the website.
- Paste the code you have copied from Tagembed and click on Apply to save changes.
8. Embed Tripadvisor Reviews On Elementor
Elementor is yet another website-building platform that helps users to have a dynamic online presence on the WordPress website:
- Since you are embedding Tripadvisor reviews on Elementor, Click on Other on the Choose Your Platform page.
- On the next page copy the code.
- Login to your WordPress account and navigate to the page where you want the Tripadvisor reviews widget to appear.
- Pick the Edit with Elementor then using the drag and drop feature click on HTML and hover it to the chosen part of the Elementor website.
- Lastly, paste the code you have copied from Tagembed. Save changes and you are ready to go.
Boost Engagagement, Traffic & Conversion By Adding Tripadvisor Reviews On Your WebsiteTry For Free
Customization Feature By Tagembed You Can Use To Create Tripadvisor Reviews Widget:
Tagembed is a versatile review aggregator tool. Besides its codeless nature to embed Tripadvisor reviews on a website, it has many significant features that make it a worthy tool. Check out the customization feature of Tagembed that can help you adorn the Tripadvisor reviews widget on a website.
- Feed Customization: As a Tagembed user, you can easily customization the themes and layouts of your widget. This includes changing the color schemes, fonts, card styles, etc. The feed customization feature of Tagembed ensures that its users achieve the widget look they desire.
- Moderation Panel: This feature allows you to filter out the reviews you do not wish to showcase on the widget. A moderation panel is highly useful in cases when you are running a marketing campaign.
- Responsive Design: In the mobile-first world, this feature makes sure that your widget is well-aligned with the screen, no matter what device the website visitor is using.
- Custom CTA: As a Tagembed user, you can also add a customized CTA button to the embedded feed. This enables the users to make their Tripadvisor reviews widget more actionable, encouraging the users to take action and engage with the widget.
Amazing Benefits Of Adding Tripadvisor Reviews On Your Website:
Tripadvisor is a trusted review platform for travelers worldwide. When you add Tripadvisor reviews to your website, you instantly convey a sense of authenticity and transparency to your audience. Visitors are more likely to trust the opinions of fellow travelers over promotional content. Let‘s take a look at what other perks adding Tripadvisor reviews can bring to your business.
1. Social Proof
Tripadvisor reviews serve as powerful social proof. When potential customers see positive reviews from others who have enjoyed your services or products, they are more inclined to take action, whether it’s making a reservation, booking a tour, or purchasing a product. Remember that your target audience trusts your past customers more than what you have to say about your services.
2. Enhanced User Experience
Tripadvisor reviews provide valuable insights into what customers appreciate about your offerings. This feedback can help you tailor your website content and offerings better to meet the needs and expectations of your target audience. This helps the user to enhance the end-user experience.
3. Increases Conversion Rates
Trustworthy reviews act as persuasive tools. When potential customers read positive feedback from others who have had positive experiences, they are more likely to convert into paying customers. This can lead to an increase in sales, bookings, or reservations.
4. Provides Valuable Insights
Tripadvisor reviews offer valuable feedback that can help you identify areas for improvement in your business. Whether it’s praise for exceptional service or constructive criticism, these insights can enhance your offerings and customer satisfaction.
5. Showcases Authenticity
Authenticity is a key factor in winning over customers. By displaying real Tripadvisor customer reviews, you demonstrate that you have nothing to hide and are proud of the feedback you receive, making your brand more appealing.
6. Differentiates Your Brand
In a competitive market, standing out is essential. Tripadvisor reviews can help differentiate your brand by highlighting what makes your business unique and why customers should choose you over competitors.
Boost Engagagement, Traffic & Conversion By Displaying Tripadvisor Reviews On Your WebsiteTry For Free
Statistics That Shows Tripadvisor Is Important For Your Business
- Tripadvisor boasts an astonishing 702 million hotel reviews, offering a wealth of traveler feedback to help users make informed choices. Users can easily rely on the information to make informed decisions and ensure that the traveler has the expectation.
- With a comprehensive database of over 7 million listings, Tripadvisor covers a wide range of locations, including restaurants, hotels, and tourist attractions. This data allows the users to explore and plan their trips with confidence, whether they are searching for a perfect dining spot, comfortable places to stay, or joining exciting activities during their trip.
- As the largest online travel advisor, Tripadvisor enjoys a massive user base of 490 million monthly active users, a testament to its popularity and influence. Such a high-value figure is proof that travelers around the world have a deep sense of trust in Tripadvisor and its reviewers.
- Tripadvisor’s consistent top ranking in the Travel and Tourism category in the US highlights its dominant position in the industry.
- Generating a substantial $1.62 billion in revenue worldwide, Tripadvisor’s financial success underscores its impact on the travel sector. This high revenue reflects the platform’s ability to monetize its services effectively while also delivering value to its users.
- An impressive 7,000 new contributions are added to Tripadvisor every hour, showcasing the platform’s dynamic and ever-evolving nature as a valuable resource for travelers. This continuous influx of reviews, photos, videos, and recommendations is living proof of the relevance of the platform. (Stats Source)
The Final Word
Tripadvisor is a place where travelers project their trust. If you are in the hospitality business (lodging, food and beverage service, event planning, theme parks, travel agency, tourism, etc.), you can easily leverage Tripadvisor reviews for your business. You can establish credibility in the digital space by opting to add a Tripadvisor review on the website.
We have jotted down the safest and fastest method to display Tripadvisor reviews on the website. So what is your excuse now?
Go ahead and add Tripadvisor reviews to your website and see your business grow.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Sign up for free on Tagembed. Create a widget.
- Choose TripAdvisor reviews as your source.
- Provide the review link of your restaurant/hotel business. Click on Create feed.
- Click on Embed Widget. Generate the Embed Code, copy the code, and paste it at the backend of the website.
- Create a Tripadvisor review widget using Tagembed.
- Generate the embed code, and copy it.
- Go to your WordPress admin panel. Navigate to the page where Tripadvisor reviews should appear.
- Select ‘+Add Block’ on the WordPress editor.
- Click on Formatting and Select Choose HTML.
- Paste the copied code into the WordPress editor.
Save changes and you are done.
Yes, you can use Tripadvisor reviews on the website for marketing your services. The Tripadvisor review widget on website can enable you to promote and highlight the positive aspects of your business.
Embed social feed from Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter on your website, like a PRO