How To Add Instagram Feed To Shopify Website For Free
Adding Instagram feed to Shopify website leverages huge profits to merchants and retailers in both ways: engage users and display social proof to drive conversions on their stores with authentic content.
For the past five years, Instagram and Shopify have become a highly used marketplace to promote, reach, and sell more products to target audiences.
Hence, a strategic and deliberate amalgamation of Instagram & Shopify can retrieve surprising benefits by exponentially increasing your sales.
In this blog, you’ll learn how to embed Instagram feed to Shopify website for maximum profits.
Collect, Moderate, Customize and Add Instagram Feeds on Shopify StoreInstall app
How to Add Instagram Feeds on Shopify Store
Follow the 3 simple steps to Add Instagram Feeds on Shopify Store:
#1. Using Instagram Feed Shopify App by Tagembed
It is one of the easiest ways to add Instagram feeds to the Shopify store. The app is very handy and a great add-on to your website. It assists you in collecting, curating, customizing feeds according to website theme and then displaying them on your Shopify store in an appealing manner.
Step 1: Install Instagram Feed Shopify App
- Visit Shopify App Store and search “Tagembed” or Instagram Feed by Tagembed.
- Click to open the Tagembed app page and Click on Add app button to install the app for FREE.
After successful installation, open the app and follow the below steps:
Step 2: Collect Instagram feeds
Once you open the app you’ll be redirected to Tagembed Dashboard, here create a widget and start collecting Instagram Feeds in it.
- On the Tagembed dashboard top-right click on the Create Widget button. Now, name your widget and click on Create Widget button.
- A pop-up will appear “Pick a Source”, here select Instagram as your source to collect feeds.
- Choose your feed collecting method (Hashtag, Handle, Mentions, Tagged, etc.)
- Enter your desired input and finally click on Create Feed button.
All of the Instagram feeds from the respective method will appear on your Instagram Widget editor.
Tip 1: Click on the Personalize tab on the left menu panel to change the themes & layout, CTA, Card Style, background, banners, and other dedicated themes settings to make the widget look more appealing and attractive.
Tip 2: If you think some feeds are not cool to display then you can use the Moderation Panel feature by Tagembed to filter out the irrelevant content (Manually or Auto using rules).
Step 3: Add Instagram Feed on your Store
After customizing your feeds and filter irrelevant content now it’s time to embed Instagram feed on your Shopify Store.
- Click on the Embed Widet button on the bottom left of the editor and choose Shopify from the pop-up.
- Now on the Installation screen select the Page where you want to display Instagram Feeds and the location of the widget (Top or Bottom).
- Lastly, click on the Add to Pages button.
Kudos, Instagram Feeds are added to your Shopify store.
Tip 3: If you want to add feeds on your desired location then choose Custom instead of Top or Bottom. Then copy the embed code and paste on your website’s desired location.
However, if you don’t want to Add Instagram Feeds using Shopify App you can follow the below simple steps to embed Instagram feeds in just 3 minutes:
#2. Add Instagram feeds without Shopify App
Now you have the potential of Instagram feeds to grow your Shopify website that retrieves amazing benefits which you never imagined.
But how to add Instagram feeds to your Shopify website? Many tools are available on the internet that you can use to embed Instagram feed on Shopify website.
Here you will get to know to collect, curating, and embedding Instagram feed on your Shopify website for free with one of the best social media aggregator tools used by many brands, called Tagembed.
Step 1. Collect Instagram feed
The first step you need to do is to collect Instagram feed with the help of hashtag, mention, handle, tag, etc. You can use your branded hashtag, mention or tagged posts, fetch Instagram images & videos from your account, or choose trending or popular hashtags that meet your marketing needs.
So let’s get started with creating Shopify Instagram Widget and collecting Instagram Feeds for your Shopify store with Tagembed:
- Sign up free Tagembed account or Log in if you’re an existing user.
- You’ll be redirected towards the Dashboard, click on the Open button to start aggregating Instagram Feeds.
- A pop-up “Pick a Source” will appear, select Instagram or Instagram Business as per your requirement
- Choose your aggregating method from hashtag, handle, mention, or tag then enter the input accordingly and click on the Create Feed button.
Step 2. Embed Instagram feed
Once you collected Instagram feeds, it’s time to embed them on your Shopify desired web pages or the main page of your Shopify website. Hey, but before you add Instagram feeds to Shopify websites you give them personalize touch and enhance the appearance of the gallery that you have fetched from Instagram.
Follow these steps to easily customize and embed Instagram feed to your Shopify website:
- Click on the Personalize tab on the sidebar and select from 10+ themes & layouts to change the view. You can also add or change background, banner, alter the font style, or use dedicated theme settings to make your Instagram content creative, interesting, and engaging.
Learn more about themes: Instagram feed examples
- Next, using the Moderation panel on the left sidebar, you can filter relevant contents manually or using Auto-Moderation feature. (Irrelevant content means poor, or obscene, reducing the quality of content to embed on your Shopify website)
- Finally, you are ready to display Instagram feeds on your Shopify store. Click on the Embed Widget button located at the bottom left of your screen.
- A pop-up will appear with different CMS platforms like WordPress, Weebly, Wix, Shopify, HTML, etc. Select Shopify from the screen.
- Click on the Copy Code button and paste it into the backend of your Shopify Website where you want to showcase Instagram feed.
- Hence, your Instagram Feed will be loaded on your website.
That’s it, you have successfully added a Shopify Instagram feed on e-commerce Store or website that grabs your audience’s attention, increase customer engagement, display social proof, and build the authority of your brand on Shopify Store.
Collect, Moderate, Customize and Add Instagram Feeds on Shopify StoreInstall App
Why Should You Embed Instagram Feed On Shopify Website?
Competition is at its peak and it has become too hard for brands and businesses to sell their products and services among their target audience.
In recent times, earning customer trust has become an impossible task for brands and marketers when hundreds of competitors are selling the same products, praising themselves as best in the market.
But customers are clever now and they know very well whom to trust and where to spend their valuable money.
Customers believe in real people, their experience, reviews, and social proof before making a purchase decision.
Hence, Instagram feed works as the power pact content for your marketing needs which all-in-one solution from generating unique content to display social presence to your online audience.
Check below how adding Instagram feeds on Shopify store or website will retrieve amazing results for your business and accomplish your marketing objectives.
Must Read – Embed Google Reviews on your website
1. Attract Audience Attention
Instagram feeds are fully loaded with vibrant colors, creatives, and interesting images. These Instagram images & videos are compelling enough to grab the attention of your audience instantly as they land on your web page.
Adding Instagram feeds on Shopify Website will add more colors to your content and increase the probability to attract more your audience’s attention than a bland traditional form of content.
2. Increase Engagement & Dwell Time
More than 500 million people like to spend their leisure time engaging with Instagram than any other social media channel. Instagram feeds on Shopify websites offer your customers a novel reason to spend more time on your Shopify website and engage with your web page content.
Business organizations can utilize Instagram content in a variety of ways, like embed Instagram hashtag feed, Insta Stories, images, mention posts, or IGTV videos on their Shopify website.
Visitors will spend more time engaging with your content which means their dwell time also increases on your website and turns to boost audience engagement.
Must Read – Embed TikTok Videos on Shopify Store
3. Leverage User-Generated Content
Nowadays people create content for brands or businesses unknowingly in the form of reviews, sharing product images, or uploading posts on Instagram tagging the brand. They advocate the brand with these images and reviews for the brand.
Instagram is popularly used by people to share user-generated content, and brands can find a plethora of Instagram posts featuring their brand or product. Business owners use these posts on their Shopify website specifically on e-commerce websites that will impact other users
For brands and businesses, Instagram is a popular platform to leverage user-generated content to implement in their marketing channels like websites or advertisements.
4. Build Trust & Authenticity Of Content
Customers are searching for trustworthy and authentic content to believe in. People don’t trust brand-created content and are looking for social proof.
Instagram feed on your Shopify e-commerce website enhances trustworthy content on your website and showcases content that tells the social presence of your brand and products.
Also Read – Embed LinkedIn Feeds on websites
5. Boost Website Authority & Credibility
Displaying social proof of your brand with the help of Instagram posts boosts the authority of your website. It increases the credibility of your website with content shared by real-life people, not only text-based content created by a brand.
People find Instagram content realistic, trustworthy, and authentic which increases your Shopify website authority compared to other online stores that do not show Instagram content.
Over To You…
Shopify is booming and gaining high popularity among brands and businesses to sell their products to target audiences.
As engaging and converting customers are the major objective of every eCommerce website, you can now easily achieve it by embedding Instagram feed to your Shopify website.
Thank you for reading this blog till last. Hope you get why adding Instagram posts is helpful for your Shopify website marketing and how you can achieve your marketing goals from Instagram posts.
Let us know how Instagram feed helps you and what changes in customer behavior you noticed.
On a concluding note, start fetching Instagram posts to enhance your marketing and design powerful strategies that engage, convert, and generate high revenues for your business.
Embed social feed from Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter on your website, like a PRO