How about unlocking the door of innumerable opportunities & possibilities by embedding Instagram stories on your website?
Instagram is one of the highly used social media platforms by brands & businesses. It has helped marketers in several ways such as boosting brand awareness, increasing audience engagement, building strong trust & loyalty, and many more.
One of the amazing & trending features offered by Instagram is ‘Instagram Stories’ which can help you in the extensive growth of your products or services online.
In this blog, you’ll get to know what are Instagram stories, how to embed them on the website in brief as well as their benefits.
Instagram Story- The New Age Creative Content
Launched in August 2016, Instagram Stories is referred to as a short snapshot or highlight on an Instagram widget that disappears after 24 hrs but can be seen in archives.
Viewed in chronological order, Instagram Stories is an unquestionable option for the brands to use for promotional activities.
That is why several big and small brands are embedding Instagram feed and stories to increase their brand reach and spread awareness.
On the other side, the plethora of eye-grabbing options that comes with Instagram stories including filters, tags, etc. have made them unavoidable for your followers.
The best part is that it does not allow any likes or public comments which have kept them untouched by filthy or vulgar content by some users.
4 Step Guide to Embed Instagram Stories For Free
Here’s a 4 step guide explaining how you can create & embed Instagram stories without any technical expertise. So, let’s get started!
Step 1. Add Instagram Stories Using Tagembed
1. Start with creating a free Tagembed account. Or you can Log in to your existing account.
2. Click on the “+Create Widget” button in the dashboard. Name the widget of your choice like ‘MY FIRST WALL’.
3. Now a pop-up showcasing all the major social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. will appear.
4. Choose Instagram Business as your source of information.
5. Lastly, select Instagram Stories & click on “Create Feed”.
Step 2. Connect To Instagram
Once you finish STEP 1, you can move to STEP 2.
1. As soon as you click on the “Create Feed” option, you’ll be redirected to the secure authentication process.
2. Here fill in all the credentials of your Instagram Account.
3. Once the connection gets created, your Instagram stories will appear in a few minutes.
Step 3. Generate & Get Embed Code For Instagram Stories
Follow the below-mentioned steps to get the embed code to add Instagram stories to your website. But remember to customize & moderate your Instagram stories.
1. Go to your Widget editor. A pop-up will appear, once you click on the “Embed Widget” button.
2. Choose any of the required Website Building Platform such as HTML, WordPress, Wix, Shopify, & more.
3. Now select the “Get Code” option. You can also manage its height & width.
4. An HTML code will appear that you can copy on the clipboard.
Kudos! You have successfully generated an “Embed Code” for Instagram stories.
Step 4. Embed Instagram Stories on Website
1. Log in to your website.
2. Go to the backend of your webpage where you want to display Instagram stories.
3. Paste the copied code from Tagembed & apply the changes.
Embed Instagram Stories on Shopify & WordPress
We have curated the steps that will help you showcase Instagram stories on two of the most popular website building platforms i.e. Shopify & WordPress.
(A) Embed/Add Instagram Stories on Your Shopify Website
Brands of all sizes are leveraging the best platform for an e-commerce business which is Shopify.
1. Log-in to your Shopify account.
2. Click on Online Store that you will find under the Sales Channels section.
3. From the drop-down list, select the Themes option in the sidebar.
4. On the right-hand side of the screen, click on the Action Button.
5. Now select Edit code from the drop-down list.
6. Select Layout/Templates/Section where you want to display your Instagram stories.
7. Paste the Copied Code of Tagembed and click on Save.
(B) Embed/Add Instagram Stories on Your WordPress
1. Choose WordPress as your website building platform.
2. Log in to your website.
3. Now select and edit the web page where you want to add Instagram stories.
4. From the dashboard, select the Pages > Add New Page Section in the WordPress 5.0 editor.
5. Choose the + button.
6. Select the custom HTML option.
7. Paste your copied code and apply changes.
You have successfully embedded Instagram stories on the WordPress website.
Benefits of Embedding Instagram Stories on Website
This not so old yet so popular promotional tool for brands & businesses comes with a variety of benefits. With the help of free social media aggregator tools like Tagembed, you can enjoy all the benefits that are associated with embedding Instagram Stories on the website.
So continue reading!
#1 New Form of Advertising & Promotion
How about leveraging Instagram Stories for advertising & promotion of your brand? Yes, you read it right! Brands can now easily generate a code, send it to any third-party platform (blogger, web portal, etc.) & display the stories in the form of ads.
#2 Boost Reach of Your Creative Content
The moment you embed Instagram stories on your website, you not only expand the reach of your engaging & creative content but also gain the attention of new users.
So, grab this opportunity to create more such content to experience the maximum reach as well as return on the content production via Instagram Stories.
#3 Re-Purpose Instagram Stories
Speaking of the latest social media feeds or social marketing scenario, Instagram Stories offers endless digital interaction opportunities & possibilities to businesses. Why? Because Instagram Stories is one of the content formats that is considered as the KING, which is attracting a large number of audience.
#4 Time & Cost Efficient
Syncing your latest Instagram stories with your website not only boost their exposure beyond the platform but also save incurred costs invested in the manual resources.
Apart from all the possibilities offered by Tagembed, there are a lot more that are associated with it.
All thanks to Tagembed that allows you to create Shoppable Instagram feeds & also share gallery links to your stories. In short, You can now convert your Instagram stories into Shoppable stories.
But for that, you need to first create your Shoppable gallery & then generate a unique URL. Now you can share this URL in your stories.
Once you finish off these steps, you can see more traffic hitting your website & Instagram, higher conversion & revenue along a frictionless checkout experience for customers.
Free Social Media Aggregator
Embed social feed from Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter on your website, like a PRO
In a nutshell, you can sync & display all the latest Instagram Stories on your website to give your site visitors a quick snapshot of what’s new with your brand.