How to Embed LinkedIn Feeds on Website
Want to provide your business a professional edge using LinkedIn? Or looking to maximize benefits like increasing social reach and more from the platform, then we have a solution for that – Create LinkedIn Widget.
One of the renowned professional networking channels- LinkedIn has really helped the marketing world leaders to share professional content, allow potential employees and employers to connect experiences, job opportunities, latest product updates, launches, business news and more with their audience.
It also acts as a great networking tool to create a potential customer base, gain feedback from prospective clients, and more. So just imagine the benefits your business can enjoy if the feeds from this platform are embedded on your website.
Yes, you read it right!
Brands can easily embed LinkedIn feeds on their website by using a social media aggregator to drive traffic, make healthy connections with potential clients, enhance brand authority, and boost conversion rates.
Well, we have penned down a comprehensive step-by-step guide for you that will help you embed LinkedIn on any of your websites.
How to Add LinkedIn Feeds with Tagembed
To add LinkedIn feeds on your website using Tagembed, follow the below easy steps:
1. Create your free Tagembed account or just log in to your existing Tagembed account.
2. You’ll be redirected towards the Tagembed Dashboard. Your first widget is already created, just click on the Open button and you’re good to go.
3. Once you click on the Open button, a popup Pick a source will display all of the social media platforms. Here, choose LinkedIn to start aggregating single or multiple public LinkedIn posts to add it on your website effortlessly.
4. Now copy the LinkedIn public post link.
5. Then paste the post URL into the input bar, and click on the “Create Feed” button.
Kudos! You can now see your LinkedIn feeds collected on the Tagembed editor.
Tip: You can personalize LinkedIn feeds by clicking on the Personalize & Layouts tab on the left menu panel to change the themes/layout, background, banners, custom CSS, CTA and other dedicated themes settings to make the widget look more appealing and attractive.
How to Embed LinkedIn Feeds on Website
The website building platforms are not restricted to just one, that is why Tagembed allows you to embed your LinkedIn feeds on HTML, WordPress, Wix, Squarespace, Shopify, or any other website.
All these website builders come with different functionalities as well as possibilities. So, to make it easier for you we have curated a list of embedding steps to follow.
A. Embed Linkedin Feeds on HTML Website
You have to generate an embed code from the Tagembed Widget editor first.
1. In the widget editor, click on the Embed Widget button & select the “Embed in Websites” option in order to embed LinkedIn feeds on the Website.
2. Now, select your website platform i.e. HTML
3. Set width and height as per your needs.
4. Then click on ‘Copy Code’ button, to copy it on the clipboard & paste it into your webpage where you want to embed LinkedIn feeds
You have successfully embedded LinkedIn feeds on your HTML website.
Also Read : How to embed Instagram feeds on website
B. Embed LinkedIn Feeds on WordPress Website
Here’s how you can embed LinkedIn feeds on your WordPress website.
1. Select your website platform- WordPress.
2. Generate an embed code from the Tagembed widget editor just like you did in the above HTML website.
3. Now open the page in your website backend of your WordPress website.
4. Then in your WordPress Editor select “Text” Input.
5. Paste the Tagembed embed code in the editor and save the changes.
C. Embed LinkedIn Feeds on Weebly Website
Empowering millions of eCommerce businesses all across the globe, Weebly provides amazing features such as simple navigation and user-friendly platforms to its users.
1. Select your website building platform- Weebly & generate the website embed code from Tagembed.
2. Navigate to the page where you want to embed the LinkedIn feeds on your Weebly website.
3. Click on “Embed Code” & drop it on the location where you want to display the feeds.
4. Then click on the HTML box.
5. Now choose the Edit Custom HTML option & paste the copied code in the box.
6. Save & publish your changes to successfully display the LinkedIn feeds on your website.
D. Embed LinkedIn Feeds on Wix Website
Wix allows users to create HTML5 websites with the help of online and drag and drop tools.
1. Select Wix as your website platform.
2. Generate an embed code from the Tagembed widget editor.
3. Now navigate to the webpage of Wix website where you want to display the feeds.
4. Click on the “+ Add” button in the menu bar to add more elements to your web pages.
5. Now click on More option.
6. From the Embeds select HTML iframe.
7. In the code field enter the HTML code of Tagembed.
8. Lastly, click ‘Apply’ to save the changes & integrate the LinkedIn feeds on your website.
Also Read: How to Embed Twitter Feed on the Website?
E. Embed LinkedIn Feeds on Squarespace Website
Mentioned below are the steps to embed LinkedIn Widget in this SaaS-based website building platform i.e. Squarespace.
1. Select your website platform- Squarespace.
2. Generate the website embed code from Tagembed as you did for other platforms.
3. Navigate to the web page where you want to embed the LinkedIn feeds.
4. Then click on +Add/Edit Block.
5. And now select Embed from the menu, click on the </> icon in the URL field and paste the Tagembed embed code.
7. Save the changes.
Also Read – Embed Google Reviews on website
F. Embed LinkedIn Feed on Jimdo Website
1. Easily embed the LinkedIn feed by selecting Jimdo as your website building platform.
2. Choose the field in the web and click on the Add Element button.
4. Now click on More elements & choose Widget/HTML.
5. Paste Tagembed embed code into the Code field
6. Finish off the steps by clicking on the Save button.
G. Embed LinkedIn feed on Shopify Website
Last but not least, Shopify is an effective eCommerce website builder platform that is making it easier for brands to sell products to customers anywhere in the world.
1. Select your website building platform- Shopify
2. From Tagembed generate the website embed code.
3. Log in to your Shopify store.
4. Navigate to the Online Store in the Sales Channel and in the drop-down menu choose the Themes option.
5. Now, go to the Edit HTML/CSS option.
6.Here select the web page where you want to display the LinkedIn feeds.
7. In the end, paste the copied code and click on Save.
Why Should You Embed LinkedIn Feed On Your Website
One concern that might be striking your mind right now would be the need to embed a LinkedIn feed or how an embedded LinkedIn feed helps your website, right? But, don’t worry, we have you covered on this; here are some significant reasons that might convince you :
- It increases website engagement – People often prefer visiting websites that enhance their browsing experience. It means they prefer a website which offers great benefit to them. By embedding a LinkedIn feed, you can make your website more informative and educate people about the latest happenings about your industry. As you can choose the post to display on the website, you can showcase content related to your industry and give all relevant information to your visitors and keep them updated.
- Adds professionalism to your website – As you use social media aggregator to collect and display LinkedIn feeds on your website. The tool also provides you with the layout; you can even customize the design as per your preference. Showcasing them on the layout can enhance the grace of your website.
- Allows you to showcase your post to a large set of audience – By embedding LinkedIn post from your account, you can showcase the posts and content to a large set of audience, as people who are unaware of your LinkedIn presence or does not use the platform also get to view the content. Also, it provides a sneak into LinkedIn presence; hence people also have the option to connect with you on the platform, increasing your social media strength.
In a nutshell, we have explained to you the easiest ways to embed LinkedIn feeds using social media aggregator on various website building platforms. So, it’s now your call which platform you want to leverage & therefore grow your business as well as website performance.
Embed social feed from Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter on your website, like a PRO