How to Embed LinkedIn Feed on Website (Auto-Update) | Full Guide
Embed Linkedin Feed on website to provide your business with a professional edge. Maximize benefits like increasing social reach, engaging users and more. Hence, embed Linkedin Feed on the website using Tagembed auto-update Linkedin Feed. – Create LinkedIn Widget
Brands and marketers can easily embed your LinkedIn feeds on websites using Tagembed – social media aggregator tool to drive traffic, make healthy connections with potential clients, enhance brand authority, and boost conversion rates.
It also acts as a great networking tool to create a potential customer base, gain feedback from prospective clients, and more. So just imagine the benefits your business can enjoy if Linkedin feeds are embedded on your website.
Yes, you read it right!
What is Linkedin Feed?
The cumulative Linkedin posts, when brought together in a dedicated section or screen it, is often denoted as Linkedin Feed. In other words, LinkedIn users post about job openings, recent studies, trends, research, involvement in social activity (like – comment, share), and more, collectively known as a LinkedIn feed. LinkedIn has made a name for itself as it stands out as a prominent professional social media website.
These Linkedin Feeds can then be collected, curated, and displayed on the website to boost engagement, increase social reach, showcase social proof, generate UGC, and more using sophisticated tools such as Linkedin Widget powered by Tagembed.
How to Embed Your LinkedIn Feed on Website with Auto-update in 3 Steps
Well, we have penned down a comprehensive step-by-step guide for you that will help you embed LinkedIn Company Feed on website.
For more details, follow the below steps to add LinkedIn feeds on website using Tagembed:
Method 1 – Embed Linkedin Feeds on Websites using Linkedin Widget
Step 1 – Embed LinkedIn Company Feed on Website With Auto-Update
1. Create your free Tagembed account (No Credit Card Required) or just log in to your existing Tagembed account.
2. You’ll be redirected to the Tagembed Dashboard. Your first widget is already created, just click on the Open button, and you’re ready.
3. A popup Pick a source will display with all social media networks. Here, choose LinkedIn to start aggregating LinkedIn posts automatically or manually (one by one).
5. You can collect Linkedin Feeds using three connection types:
- Company Page URL (Auto) – To collect all Linkedin feeds automatically in a single click from your Linkedin Company page.
- Profile Post (Auto) – Enter the Linkedin URL of your profile and click on the Create Feed button to start collecting Linkedin Posts from your profile.
- Hashtag (Auto) – Enter the Linkedin Hashtag you want to collect the Linkedin posts from and then click on the Create Feed button to start collecting the LinkedIn Hashtag feed.
- Post URL (Manual) – Copy and paste the post URL individually to collect feeds in Linkedin Widget.
Choose your preferred method as Company URL and enter the input accordingly. Then, click on the Create Feed button to start collecting Linkedin Company feeds.
Kudos! Your LinkedIn feeds are now collected on the Tagembed editor. Now you can customize and embed Linkedin Company Page Feed on your website.
Steps to Embed Linkedin Profile Feed on website (With Auto-Update)
1. Login to your Tagembed account
2. On the dashboard, open the widget in which you wish to collect the Linkedin company feed.
3. Now, select Linkedin as your source to collect Feed and choose the method as Profile Post.
4. Copy & paste the URL of your Linkedin Profile in the input field and click on the Create Feed button.
5. Hence, your feed will be collected in the editor soon. Follow Step 2 and Step 3 to embed Linkedin Profile Posts on the website.
Steps to Embed Your Linkedin Feed One by One Manually
1. Log in to your Tagembed account or sign up for a free account.
2. In the dashboard, open the widget and select Linkedin as your source to collect Linkedin posts.
3. In the Create Linkedin Feed pop-up, choose Post URL option and follow the below steps
4. Go to the post you want to add to your Linkedin Widget. To collect feeds manually, copy the post link in the same manner as shown in the image below.
- Click on the three dots (…) of the post and select COPY LINK TO POST
- Paste the post link in the Post URL option of the Linkedin Widget
- Click on the Create Feed button, and the feed will be collected on the widget.
Step 2 – Customize Your Linkedin Widget
You can personalize LinkedIn feeds by using sophisticated LinkedIn widget features as on clicking the Personalize & Layouts tab, you’ll find:
- Themes/layout – Choose the best-fit theme & layout for your Linkedin Feed Widget.
- Background – Make the background of your widget as your website theme and color.
- Banners – Add a Banner above your feed widget to promote your campaign & make enagaing.
- Card Style – Choose the best display of the card to make the feed-in widget look astonishing.
- Theme Settings – Personalize the chosen theme to make the widget desirable.
- Custom CSS – Design the Linkedin Feed Widget using the custom CSS code.
- CTA – Add a Call-to-action button to make your feed actionable.
To make the widget look more appealing and attractive.
You can also visit the More tab to find some more useful features such as:
- Custom Posts – Upload any of your desired post into your widget.
- Profanity Filter – Filter explicit contents before collecting them.
- Advanced Moderation & Filter – Public or Private post to make the feed widget loaded with relevant Linkedin feeds.
- Custom Language and more
Step 3 – Generate Embed Code To Embed LinkedIn Feed on Website
The website-building platforms are not restricted to just one. That is why Tagembed allows you to embed your LinkedIn feeds on HTML, WordPress, Wix, Squarespace, Shopify, or any other website.
All these website builders come with different functionalities as well as possibilities. So, to make it easier for you we have curated a list of embedding steps to follow.
A. Steps to Embed Linkedin Feed on HTML Website
To embed Linkedin feed on the website HTML, you must choose HTML as your platform and generate an embed code.
1. In the widget editor, click on the Embed Widget button & select your website CMS to generate embed code and embed LinkedIn feed on website.
2. Now, select your website platform i.e. HTML
3. Set width and height as per your needs.
4. Then click on the ‘Copy Code’ button, to copy it on the clipboard & paste it into your webpage where you want to embed LinkedIn Widget on HTML website.
You have successfully embedded LinkedIn feeds on your HTML website.
B. Steps to Embed LinkedIn Feed on WordPress Website
Here’s how you can embed LinkedIn Posts on a WordPress websites. Then you can either download and use the Tagembed WordPress plugin to ease the process, or you can follow the simple steps to Embed Linkedin Posts on WordPress websites using Tagembed Widget App:
1. Select your website platform as – WordPress.
2. Copy the generated embed code or Shortcode.
3. Then, Login to your WordPress website.
4. Select the Page or Blog and click on (+) Add Block icon and select Custom HTML or Shortcode.
5. Finish the process by clicking on the Update button, and your Linkedin Post will be live on the WordPress website.
However, using Linkedin Widget for WordPress is an efficient and easy way to embed WordPress Linkedin Feed.
C. Steps to Embed LinkedIn Feed on Weebly Website
Empowering millions of eCommerce businesses all across the globe, Weebly provides amazing features such as simple navigation and user-friendly platforms to its users.
1. Select your website building platform- Weebly & generate the website embed code from Tagembed.
2. Navigate to the page where you want to embed the LinkedIn feeds on your Weebly website.
3. Click on “Embed Code” & drop it on the location where you want to display the feeds.
4. Then click on the HTML box.
5. Now choose the Edit Custom HTML option & paste the copied code in the box.
6. Save & publish your changes to successfully display LinkedIn feeds on your website.
D. Steps to Embed LinkedIn Feed on Wix Website
Wix allows users to create HTML5 websites with the help of online drag-and-drop tools.
To embed Linkedin Feed on Wix website follow the following steps:
1. Select Wix as your website platform.
2. Generate an embed code from the Tagembed widget editor.
3. Now, navigate to the webpage of the Wix website where you want to display the feeds.
4. Click the “+ Add” button in the menu bar to add more elements to your web pages.
5. Now click on the More option.
6. From the Embeds, select HTML iframe.
7. In the code field, enter the HTML code of Tagembed.
8. Lastly, click ‘Apply’ to save the changes & integrate the LinkedIn feeds on your website.
E. Steps to Add LinkedIn Feed on Squarespace Website
Mentioned below are the steps to embed LinkedIn Post on Squarespace website:
1. Select your website platform- Squarespace.
2. Generate the website embed code from Tagembed as you did for other platforms.
3. Navigate to the web page where you want to embed the LinkedIn feeds.
4. Then click on +Add/Edit Block.
5. And now select Embed from the menu, click on the </> icon in the URL field and paste the Tagembed embed code.
7. Save the changes.
F. Steps to Embed Linkedin Feed on Webflow website
Looking for the steps to embed Linkedin Feed on Webflow website? Follow the steps below to add Linkedin feeds on website like you want.
1. Select your website platform as – OTHER
2. Login to your webflow admin account to embed your LinkedIn feed on website.
3. Navigate to the section “Add Element” and choose Embed button
4. Drag & drop the element on your desired section where you wish to embed Your Linkedin Feed on the website.
5. Paste the embed code into the iframe and click the Save/Publish button.
Reload your webpage and you’ll see your live Linkedin feeds on website.
G. Steps to Embed LinkedIn Feed on Jimdo Website
Follow the steps mentioned below to embed Linkedin feed on Jimdo website:
1. Easily embed LinkedIn feed by selecting OTHER as your website-building platform.
2. Choose the web field and click the Add Element button.
3. Now click on More Elements & choose Widget/HTML.
4. Paste Tagembed embed code into the Code field
5. Finish the steps by clicking on the Save button.
H. Steps to Embed LinkedIn feed on Shopify Website
Last but not least, Shopify is an effective eCommerce website builder platform that is making it easier for brands to sell products to customers anywhere in the world. To embed Linkedin Feed to Shopify website, follow the following steps:
1. Select your website building platform – Shopify
2. From Tagembed generate the website embed code.
3. Log in to your Shopify store.
4. Navigate to the Online Store in the Sales Channel, and in the drop-down menu, choose the Themes option.
5. Now, go to the Edit HTML/CSS option.
6. Select the web page where you want to add a LinkedIn post on the website.
7. In the end, paste the copied code and click on Save.
Example of Live Linkedin Feed on Website
Though adding LinkedIn feeds on website makes it more professional and presentable. What could be best than adding it in an organized and uniform manner to add more grace to your website?
You can explore the options to apply different themes, layout styles, and more to make your feed more charming. Here is an excellent example of using an appropriate theme, layouts, and more to make the website visually appealing.
So wear your artistic hat, and showcase your creativity to make your feed and website more charismatic and eye-pleasing.
Method 2 – Embed Linkedin Feed on website using Custom Posts
To embed Linkedin Feed on the website using custom posts, follow the following steps:
Step 1 – Create Free Tagembed Account
- Create a Free account or Login to your Tagembed Widget account.
- Open your widget and then click on More (…) button.
- Choose Custom Post from the list of features.
Step 2 – Input Data in Custom Post Field
- Now enter the details in the input tabs according to your requirement. You can also enter details from your existing Linkedin Feeds.
- Upload images and author images
- Choose Network as Linkedin and click on the Create Custom Post button
- Your Linkedin Post will be created on the widget.
Similarly, you can follow the same steps to create more custom posts.
Step 3 – Embed Linkedin Feed on Website From Custom Post
- Now click on the Embed Widget button.
- Choose your website CMS and generate the embed code
- Copy & paste the embed code on the backend of your website.
- Save the changes made to make embedded Linkedin Feeds on website effective.
Method 3 – Embed Linkedin Feed on website using Linkedin Embed
- Login to your Linkedin Account.
- Discover the Linkedin Post you’d like to embed and click on the three dots for more options.
- Out of all, select “embed” option to generate the embed code for your LinkedIn post.
- Copy the embed code and paste it into the backend of your website webpage
- Save the change made and Linkedin Post will be live on your website.
Note – You can repeat the same steps again to embed multiple LinkedIn feeds on website.
Video Guide to Embed LinkedIn Feed on Website:
Why Should You Embed LinkedIn Feeds On Website?
One concern that might be striking your mind right now would be the need to embed a LinkedIn feed or how an embedded LinkedIn feed helps your website, right? But, don’t worry, we have you covered on this; here are some significant reasons that might convince you:
#1 It increases website engagement
People often prefer visiting websites that enhance their browsing experience. It means they prefer a website that offers great benefits to them. By embedding a LinkedIn feed, you can make your website more informative and educate people about the latest happenings in your industry. You can choose the post to display on the website, showcase content related to your industry, give your visitors all relevant information and keep them updated.
#2 Adds professionalism to your website
You can use social media aggregator to collect and display LinkedIn feeds on your website. The tool also provides the layout. You can customize the design. Showcasing them on the layout can enhance the grace of your website.
#3 Allows you to showcase your post to a large set of audience
By embedding LinkedIn posts from your account, you can showcase the posts and content to a large audience, as people unaware of your LinkedIn presence or not using the platform also get to view the content. Also, it provides a sneak into your LinkedIn presence. Hence, people can connect with you on the platform, increasing your social media strength.
We have explained the easiest ways to embed LinkedIn feeds using social media aggregators on various website-building platforms. So, it’s now your call which platform you want to leverage & therefore grow your business as well as website performance.
Yes, you can embed Linkedin Feed using Tagembed Linkedin Widget.
– Create your Linkedin Feed Widget account
– Collect Linkedin Feed (Auto or Manually)
– Select your preferred theme & Layout
– Generate embed code and embed wherever you wish.
You can easily embed Linkedin posts, images and videos.
You can use Linkedin Widget powered by Tagembed to add a Linkedin feed to your HTML website. It works on 4 simple factors:
– Enter your company page Linkedin URL to collect your company feeds.
– Organize the collected feed according to your website theme using different customization options.
– Filter feeds based on your requirement.
– Generate Linkedin Feed HTML embed code and embed Linkedin Feed on your HTML website.
Hence, in just a few clicks, all your Linkedin company feeds will be embedded on your website.
Embed LinkedIn Feed on Website With 3 Easy Steps
– Create your Linkedin Widget account on Tagembed
– Select Linkedin and collect Linkedin Feeds (Manually or Automatically)
– Generate embed code and paste it into the HTML website, WordPress, Wix, or any CMS.
Thus, your website will be loaded with Linkedin Feeds.
To embed Linkedin Company Feed on website, create your free Tagembed account. Collect Linkedin Feed through company page URL connection type. Customize the look and feel of your Linkedin Feed Widget and generate the embed code for your website. Now, copy the embed code or shortcode and follow the steps mentioned below:
– Login to your website admin panel
– Go to your particular blog or page where you wish to add Linkedin Feed on website
– Paste the embed code in the custom HTML section of your CMS platform
– Update the page or blog to make the changes effective.
Hence, Linkedin Company Feed is now embedded on your website.
To create a Linkedin Feed for your website, follow the following steps:
– Login to Tagembed and create a Linkedin Widget
– Choose Linkedin to collect Linkedin posts on the editor
– Customize the Linkedin Widget to make it more attractive and engaging
– Generate the embed code and copy it.
– Then, visit your website’s webpage and paste the embed code in the desired section.
– Save the changes made.
Hence, you’ve successfully added Linkedin Feed to your website.
Embed social feed from Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter on your website, like a PRO