How to Embed LinkedIn Feed on Website (Auto-Update) | Full Guide
Embed Linkedin Feed on website to provide your business with a professional edge. Maximize benefits like increasing social reach, engaging users and more. Hence, embed Linkedin Feed on website using Tagembed auto-update Linkedin Feed. – Create LinkedIn Widget
Brands and marketers can easily embed LinkedIn feed on website using Tagembed – social media aggregator tool to drive traffic, make healthy connections with potential clients, enhance brand authority, and boost conversion rates.
It also acts as a great networking tool to create a potential customer base, gain feedback from prospective clients, and more. So just imagine the benefits your business can enjoy if the Linkedin feeds are embedded on your website.
Yes, you read it right!
What is Linkedin Feed?
The cumulative Linkedin posts when brought together in a dedicated section or screen it is often denoted as Linkedin Feed. In other words, LinkedIn users post about job openings, recent studies, trends, research, involvement in social activity (like comment, share), and more, which are collectively known as a LinkedIn feed. LinkedIn has made a name for itself as it stands out as one of the prominent professional social media websites.
These Linkedin Feeds can then be collected, curated and displayed on the website to boost engagement, increase social reach, showcase social proof, generate UGC and more using sophisticated tools such as Linkedin Widget powered by Tagembed.
Well, we have penned down a comprehensive step-by-step guide for you that will help you embed LinkedIn Feed on website.
How to Embed LinkedIn Feed on Website with auto-update in 3 Steps
- Collect LinkedIn Feed on Tagembed LinkedIn Widget
- Organize & Customize Your LinkedIn Feeds
- Generate embed code to embed LinkedIn Feed on website
For more details follow the below steps to add LinkedIn feeds on website using Tagembed:
Embed LinkedIn Company Feed on Website With Auto-Update
1. Create your free Tagembed account (No Credit Card Required) or just log in to your existing Tagembed account.
2. You’ll be redirected towards the Tagembed Dashboard. Your first widget is already created, just click on the Open button and you’re good to go.
3. A popup Pick a source will display with all of the social media networks. Here, choose LinkedIn to start aggregating LinkedIn posts automatically or manually (one by one).
5. You can collect Linkedin Feeds using two simple methods:
- Company Page URL (Auto) – To collect all Linkedin feeds automatically in a single click.
- Post URL (Manual) – Copy and paste the post URL one by one to collect feeds in Linkedin Widget.
However, for auto-update of your Linkedin Posts choose Company URL and paste the URL of your company page. Finally, click on the “Create Feed” button to collect feeds.
Kudos! Your LinkedIn feeds are now collected on the Tagembed editor. Now you can proceed to customize and embed Linkedin Company Page Feed on website.
Steps to Embed Linkedin Feed Manually One by One
1. Log in to your Tagembed account or sign up for a free account.
2. In the dashboard open the widget and select Linkedin as your source to collect Linkedin posts.
3. In the create Linkedin Feed pop-up choose Post URL option and follow the below steps
4. Now go to the post you’d like to add to your Linkedin Widget. To collect feeds manually copy the link of the post in the same manner as shown in the below image.
- Click on the three dots (…) of the post and select COPY LINK TO POST
- Paste the post link in the Post URL option of the Linkedin Widget
- Click on the Create Feed button and the feed will be collected on the widget.
Customize Your Linkedin Widget
You can personalize LinkedIn feeds by using sophisticated LinkedIn widget features such as on clicking the Personalize & Layouts tab you’ll find:
- Themes/layout – Choose the best fit theme & layout for your Linkedin Feed Widget.
- Background – Make the background of your widget as your website theme and color.
- Banners – Add Banner above your feed widget to promote your campaign & make enagaing.
- Card Style – Choose the best display of the card to make the feed in widget look astonishing.
- Theme Settings – Personalize the chosen theme to make the widget desireable.
- Custom CSS – Design the Linkedin Feed Widget using the custom CSS code.
- CTA – Add Call-to-action button to make your feed actionable.
to make the widget look more appealing and attractive.
You can also visit the More tab to find some more useful features such as:
- Custom Posts – Upload any of your desired post into your widget.
- Profanity Filter – Filter explicit contents before collecting them.
- Advanced Moderation & Filter – Public or Private post to make the feed widget loaded with relevant Linkedin feeds.
- Custom Language and more
Generate Embed Code To Embed LinkedIn Feed on Website
The website building platforms are not restricted to just one, that is why Tagembed allows you to embed LinkedIn feeds on HTML, WordPress, Wix, Squarespace, Shopify, or any other website.
All these website builders come with different functionalities as well as possibilities. So, to make it easier for you we have curated a list of embedding steps to follow.
A. Steps to Embed Linkedin Feed on HTML Website
To embed Linkedin feed on website HTML, you’ll have to choose HTML as your platform and generate an embed code.
1. In the widget editor, click on the Embed Widget button & select your website CMS in order to generate embed code and embed LinkedIn feed on website.
2. Now, select your website platform i.e. HTML
3. Set width and height as per your needs.
4. Then click on the ‘Copy Code’ button, to copy it on the clipboard & paste it into your webpage where you want to embed LinkedIn Widget on HTML website.
You have successfully embedded LinkedIn feeds on your HTML website.
B. Steps to Embed LinkedIn Feed on WordPress Website
Here’s how you can embed LinkedIn Posts on WordPress website then you can either download and use the Tagembed WordPress plugin to ease the process or you can follow the simple steps to Embed Linkedin Posts on WordPress websites using Tagembed Widget App:
1. Select your website platform as – WordPress.
2. Copy the generated embed code or Shortcode.
3. Then, Login to your WordPress website.
4. Select the Page or Blog and click on (+) Add Block icon and select Custom HTML or Shortcode.
5. Finish the process by clicking on the Update button and your Linkedin Post will be live on the WordPress website.
However, using Linkedin Widget for WordPress is an efficient and easy way to embed WordPress Linkedin Feed.
C. Steps to Embed LinkedIn Feed on Weebly Website
Empowering millions of eCommerce businesses all across the globe, Weebly provides amazing features such as simple navigation and user-friendly platforms to its users.
1. Select your website building platform- Weebly & generate the website embed code from Tagembed.
2. Navigate to the page where you want to embed the LinkedIn feeds on your Weebly website.
3. Click on “Embed Code” & drop it on the location where you want to display the feeds.
4. Then click on the HTML box.
5. Now choose the Edit Custom HTML option & paste the copied code in the box.
6. Save & publish your changes to successfully display LinkedIn feeds on your website.
D. Steps to Embed LinkedIn Feed on Wix Website
Wix allows users to create HTML5 websites with the help of online drag and drop tools.
To embed Linkedin Feed on Wix website follow the following steps:
1. Select Wix as your website platform.
2. Generate an embed code from the Tagembed widget editor.
3. Now navigate to the webpage of the Wix website where you want to display the feeds.
4. Click on the “+ Add” button in the menu bar to add more elements to your web pages.
5. Now click on More option.
6. From the Embeds select HTML iframe.
7. In the code field enter the HTML code of Tagembed.
8. Lastly, click ‘Apply’ to save the changes & integrate the LinkedIn feeds on your website.
E. Steps to Add LinkedIn Feed on Squarespace Website
Mentioned below are the steps to embed LinkedIn Post on Squarespace website:
1. Select your website platform- Squarespace.
2. Generate the website embed code from Tagembed as you did for other platforms.
3. Navigate to the web page where you want to embed the LinkedIn feeds.
4. Then click on +Add/Edit Block.
5. And now select Embed from the menu, click on the </> icon in the URL field and paste the Tagembed embed code.
7. Save the changes.
F. Steps to Embed Linkedin Feed on Webflow website
Looking for the steps to embed Linkedin Feed on Webflow website? Follow the steps below to add Linkedin feed on website like you want.
1. Select your website platform as – OTHER
2. Login to your webflow admin account to embed LinkedIn feed on website.
3. Navigate to the section “Add Element” and choose Embed button
4. Drag & drop the element on your desired section where you wish to embed Linkedin Feed on website.
5. Paste the embed code into the iframe and click on the Save/Publish button.
Reload your webpage and you’ll see your live Linkedin feed on website.
G. Steps to Embed LinkedIn Feed on Jimdo Website
Follow the steps mentioned below to embed Linkedin feed on Jimdo website:
1. Easily embed LinkedIn feed by selecting OTHER as your website building platform.
2. Choose the field on the web and click on the Add Element button.
3. Now click on More elements & choose Widget/HTML.
4. Paste Tagembed embed code into the Code field
5. Finish off the steps by clicking on the Save button.
H. Steps to Embed LinkedIn feed on Shopify Website
Last but not least, Shopify is an effective eCommerce website builder platform that is making it easier for brands to sell products to customers anywhere in the world. To embed Linkedin Feed to Shopify website follow the following steps:
1. Select your website building platform – Shopify
2. From Tagembed generate the website embed code.
3. Log in to your Shopify store.
4. Navigate to the Online Store in the Sales Channel and in the drop-down menu choose the Themes option.
5. Now, go to the Edit HTML/CSS option.
6. Here select the web page where you want to add LinkedIn post on website.
7. In the end, paste the copied code and click on Save.
Video Guide to Embed LinkedIn Feed on Website:
Method 2 – Embed Linkedin Feed on website using Custom Posts
To embed Linkedin Feed on website using custom post follow the following steps:
Step 1 – Create Free Tagembed Account
- Create a Free account or Login to your Tagembed Widget account.
- Open your widget and then click on More (…) button.
- Choose Custom Post from the list of features.
Step 2 – Input Data in Custom Post Field
- Now enter the details in the input tabs according to your requirement. You can also enter details from your existing Linkedin Feeds.
- Upload images and author images
- Choose Network as Linkedin and click on the Create Custom Post button
- Your Linkedin Post will be created on the widget.
Similarly, you can follow the same steps to create more custom posts.
Step 3 – Embed Linkedin Feed on Website From Custom Post
- Now click on the Embed Widget button.
- Choose your website CMS and generate the embed code
- Copy & paste the embed code on the backend of your website.
- Save the changes made to make embedded Linkedin Feed on website effective.
Method 3 – Embed Linkedin Feed on website using Linkedin Embed
- Login to your Linkedin Account.
- Select the Linkedin Post you’d like to embed and click on the three dots for more options.
- Out of all select “embed” option to generate the embed code for your LinkedIn post.
- Copy the embed code and paste it into the backend of your website webpage
- Save the change made and Linkedin Post will be live on your website.
Note – You can repeat the same steps again to embed multiple LinkedIn feed on website.
Lastly, Why Should You Embed LinkedIn Feed On Website?
One concern that might be striking your mind right now would be the need to embed a LinkedIn feed or how an embedded LinkedIn feed helps your website, right? But, don’t worry, we have you covered on this; here are some significant reasons that might convince you :
#1 It increases website engagement
People often prefer visiting websites that enhance their browsing experience. It means they prefer a website which offers great benefit to them. By embedding a LinkedIn feed, you can make your website more informative and educate people about the latest happenings about your industry. As you can choose the post to display on the website, you can showcase content related to your industry and give all relevant information to your visitors and keep them updated.
#2 Adds professionalism to your website
As you use social media aggregator to collect and display LinkedIn feeds on your website. The tool also provides you with the layout; you can even customize the design as per your preference. Showcasing them on the layout can enhance the grace of your website.
#3 Allows you to showcase your post to a large set of audience
By embedding LinkedIn post from your account, you can showcase the posts and content to a large set of audience, as people who are unaware of your LinkedIn presence or does not use the platform also get to view the content. Also, it provides a sneak into LinkedIn presence; hence people also have the option to connect with you on the platform, increasing your social media strength.
In a nutshell, we have explained to you the easiest ways to embed LinkedIn feed using social media aggregators on various website-building platforms. So, it’s now your call which platform you want to leverage & therefore grow your business as well as website performance.
Embed social feed from Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter on your website, like a PRO