The Spotlight On LinkedIn Widget For HTML Features
Achieve The Unachievable With LinkedIn Widget On HTML Website
Here’s what you can achieve by when you embed LinkedIn Widget for HTML website
Boost Engagement Rate
Showcase real-time updated LinkedIn feeds, inspire your audience to know more about your brand and boost the engagement rate.
Encourage better networking & communication opportunities n your website by embedding content created by your brand, employees and users.
Customisation options like themes, fonts, colours, etc., by Tagembed to add a humanistic touch to the LinkedIn Widget for HTML website.
Responsive designs adapt well to your HTML website and offer a device-friendly experience to your website visitors.
Build Social Proof
Improve your Social media presence with the LinkedIn Widget by creating social proof with UGC posts that encourages your website visitors to create more posts for you.
Enhance Website Traffic
Add the touch of uniqueness with the LinkedIn Widget that helps you stand out, increase dwell time and drive more traffic to your HTML website.
4-Steps To Adding The LinkedIn Widget On HTML
Steps for leveraging the LinkedIn Widget for HTML website
- Create An Account On Tagembed (Free Trial Available)
- Aggregate Posts from LinkedIn with Company page (auto-update) or Post URL
- Customize & Filter The LinkedIn post
- Embed LinkedIn Widget On HTML Try for Free
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get a LinkedIn widget?
Once you have created your account on Tagembed, connect your LinkedIn account to your Tagembed account, and all your LinkedIn posts will be collected in the editor.
You can moderate and customise the LinkedIn widget however you want, and that’s it! You have successfully created the LinkedIn Widget, ready to be embedded on your website.
How do I add a LinkedIn Widget to my HTML website?
- Collect LinkedIn feeds on Tagembed’s LinkedIn widget after signing in for free
- Moderate & customise the collected LinkedIn feeds
- Generate the embed code to embed LinkedIn posts on the HTML website
- Paste the generated code into the backend of your HTML website
Can I add my Company LinkedIn Posts to my HTML website?
Can I embed Linkedin Shared Feed on my HTML website?
- Sign in to Tagembed’s account for free
- Create a new widget>choose LinkedIn as your source connection
- Next, choose how you’d want to collect LinkedIn feeds: Company Page URL or Post URL
- Now, moderate and customise your LinkedIn widget and generate the code to paste on your HTML website