How To Add Twitter Feed On WordPress Website
In today’s social media scenario, various social media platforms are being leveraged by users to express their views and opinions. Amongst all the major social media platforms, Twitter has emerged to be the one that is most used for microblogging.
The platform allows the users to highlight issues that they feel must be addressed and shared with the other users of the platform. The users also discuss their experiences with various brands and their products/services.
If you are a business that is highly being spoken about the platform through tags and mentions, then you surely must make the most of this type of content and embed it on your website for reaping benefits like building social proof, more dwell time of the customers and gradually for more conversions and sales.
If you are new to the concept of displaying your Twitter content on your website, then this is the blog for you!
In this post, we have mentioned two different ways to embed your Twitter widget on your website using Tagembed.
Continue reading the blog till the end and you will get a step-by-step guide on how to add Twitter feeds on the WordPress website and how this strategy can benefit your business.
Let’s get started!
Best Ways To Add Twitter Feed On WordPress Website Using Tagembed
Tagembed is a leading User-Generated Content and social media aggregation platform that allows its users to collect, curate, and embed social media feeds on the website. The tool is highly responsive and is extremely easy to use.
The platform also offers various features to its users. Users have the option to customize their Twitter feed as per their personal preferences. They can select from a variety of options like templates, layouts, fonts, colors, etc.
The content moderation panel of the platform lets the users maintain premium and high-quality content using the profanity filter.
Furthermore, the users can analyze the performance of the Twitter widget by getting insights into details like impressions, clicks, etc. Such details are important to get an understanding of how well the widget is performing on the website.
Lastly, the users can take proper assistance from the platform anytime they come across an issue or hindrance while using the platform.
Method 1 – Add Twitter Feed Using Tagembed WordPress Plugin
- Start by downloadung the Tagembed – Social Media Feed Plugin
- On the WordPress pop-up screen, copy the embed code for embedding
- Visit the admin page of your WordPress website
- Redirect to the post or page where you wish to add Twitter feed
- Click on the +Add Block and select Tagembed widget
- Paste the generated shortcode in the input bar
- Click on the Embed button
- Click on the Publish button to save the changes
- Voila! You would have successfully embedded the Twitter feed on WordPress website
Method 2 – Add Twitter Feed Using Tagembed Without WordPress Plugin
Another efficient way that can be adapted to embed Twitter feed on your website is using the Tagembed Widget. Follow the steps mentioned below to seamlessly integrate the Twitter feed in a few easy steps.
Step 1 – Aggregate The Content From Twitter
- Start by creating a Free Tagembed account or simply log in if you have an existing account
- Give a unique and attractive name to your widget and click on Create Widget
- Select Twitter as your source from the pop-up menu
- Next, you need to select your connection type. You have the option to aggregate content from the handle, mention, list, hashtags, etc.
- Once you are done, click on Create feed
- You will have to provide your Twitter credentials to complete the process. After completion, you will be able to see the aggregated content in a few seconds.
Step 2 – Embed The Code On The Website
- You can customize the Twitter widget exactly how you want. Once you are done, click on the Embed widget option present on the bottom left corner of the editor
- A pop-up will appear and select WordPress website building option from the menu
- You can adjust the width and height of the widget to suit the look and feel of your website
- Click on the Get Code option
- Copy the generated code on the clipboard
- Paste the generated code on the backend of your website where you wish to embed the Twitter feed
- Save the changes to publish the widget and you are done!
Pretty simple, wasn’t it?
Keep reading as we have mentioned a step-by-step guide to display the Twitter feeds on the two different versions of WordPress.
Read More: Twitter Feed Examples on Websites
Add Twitter Feed On Different WordPress Version
1. Display Twitter Feed On WordPress Editor 5.0
- Log into your WordPress account and visit the webpage where you wish to display the Twitter feed
- Select +Add Block on the top left corner of the editor
- Select the Formatting option and select Custom HTML
- Paste the copied embed code
- Click on the Update/Publish button to save the changes and done!
2. Add Twitter Feed On WordPress Classic Version
- Start by logging into your WordPress account and redirect to the webpage where you wish to embed the Twitter feed
- On the right section of the page, choose the Text mode
- Paste the generated embed code into the section where you wish to embed the content
- Click on the Publish button and you will have successfully published your content on your website!
Benefits Of Embedding Twitter Feed On Your Website
1. Build A Social Proof Of Your Brand
Adding Twitter feeds on the website allows you to build a solid social proof of your brand as it allows you to showcase the content created by real customers and their real-time experiences with your brand.
Once you gain the trust of your customers, you will automatically be able to generate more revenue and sales.
2. Cost-Effective Marketing Strategy
Marketing for your brand can be quite expensive. By displaying Twitter feeds, you are marketing using the voice of your customers.
Moreover, User-Generated Content is raw, unfiltered, and unsponsored making it an extremely cost-effective method of marketing.
Read More: Embed Twitter Hashtag Feed on Website
3. Increase Customer Engagement
Engaging your customers on your website can be quite a challenging task. User-Generated Content is quite an engaging form of content due to its authentic, genuine, and trustworthy nature.
This makes it an extremely effective and engaging form of content marketing and your website visitors will be hooked and engaged for a long time and keep coming back.
With a massive user base of more than 180 million daily active users, Twitter surely has made a place for itself amongst brands and marketers and if you are not using this platform for your marketing efforts, then you are missing out on a lot!
This brings us to the end of this post and you are now aware of the detailed guide to embedding Twitter feeds on your website using Tagembed!
So, what are you waiting for? Get going instantly!
Free Social Media Aggregator
Embed social feed from Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter on your website, like a PRO