How To Embed Facebook Feed On WordPress Website – Easy Guide
All types of businesses, be it a startup or a well-established brand continuously look for ways and platforms to effectively target their potential customers. Taking advantage of the current digital era, it did not take long for them to shift their focus on social media marketing. While social media marketing opened doors for brands to promote their products and services, it also allowed them to enjoy and showcase a positive response from their customers. It can be done when brands embed Facebook feed on WordPress website!
Out of all the social media platforms, Facebook is the most highly used and popular social network worldwide. Ever since it has exploded in popularity, it has given brands a big reason to leverage it in their marketing efforts. The massive user base of the platform reveals how possible it is for the users to create a brand around a brand and its products.
Make your way to the end of this post as we are going to tell you about the various methods by which you can seamlessly add Facebook feed WordPress website. Additionally, we will also be guiding you through the benefits of adopting this strategy into your marketing efforts.
Let’s get started right away!
Embed Facebook Feed on WordPress Website
Collect, moderate, and add Facebook Feed on websiteTry for free
Quickest & Easiest Ways To Embed Facebook Feed On WordPress Website Using Tagembed
We will begin by telling you about Tagembed Widget. Tagembed is a hight responsive and leading tool that enables its users to collect content from over different social media platforms, curate it and embed it on their preferred website including WordPress.
Users of the platform can select their preferred content aggregation source from where they want to add Facebook feed i.e.- tags, hashtags, mentions, etc. The impact and effectiveness of the Facebook feed can be increased by customizing the feeds using a variety of options like fonts, colors, templates, layouts, etc.
The users enjoy the ability to moderate the content before making it live on the website. They have the ability to remove any objectionable and unwanted content from the Facebook feed to maintain the utmost quality of content.
After embedding the Facebook widget for WordPress, the users can keep track of the performance of the content by getting detailed insights like total likes, clicks, overall engagement, total impressions, etc.
The active back support of the platform assists the users every time they come across a glitch while using the platform. This was all about Tagembed. Keep reading to know about the step-by-step guide to add Facebook feed on WordPress website using Tagembed.
A). Embed Facebook Feed Using Tagembed Widget
B). Embed Facebook Feed Using Tagembed Social Media Feeds WordPress Plugin
Method A – Embed Facebook Feed Using Tagembed Widget
#Step1 – Add Facebook Feed
- Start the process by logging into your Tagembed account. If you do not have an existing account, you can start by creating a Free Tagembed account
- You will be redirected to the dashboard section of the tool. If you are a new user, your widget will be ready to go. All you need to do is click on Open
- If you are an existing user of the platform, you need to click on the Create widget option on the top right corner of the screen and Click on the Add feeds option
- From the pop-up menu, click on Facebook as an option
- Next up, you will be given the option to choose your connection type for aggregating the content. Choose your preferred aggregation source
- You need to click on Create feed once done
- Lastly, you need to fill in your Facebook credentials and you will be set to aggregate the feeds and within a few seconds, you will be able to see the Facebook feeds on the widget editor
#Step2 – Generate Facebook Feed Embed Code
- After you have customized the widget exactly how you want it, you need to click on the Embed widget option present on the bottom left corner of the widget editor
- From the pop-up option, choose the WordPress option as your website building platform
- You can adjust the height and width of the Facebook widget to suit the overall look & feel of the website
- Next, click on the Get code option
- Copy the embed code on a clipboard
- Paste the generated embed code where you wish to display Facebook feed, save the changes and you are done!
#Step3 – Display Facebook Feed On Different WordPress Versions
1. Embed Facebook Feed In WordPress Editor 5.0
- Start by logging in to your WordPress account and navigate where you want to embed the feeds
- Select the +Add Block option
- Choose the formatting option and select Custom HTML
- Paste the copied embed code
- Click on the publish button to save the changes and you will have successfully embedded Facebook feeds on your website
2. Add Facebook Feed On WordPress Classic Version
- Log into your WordPress account and navigate to the webpage where you want to show the feeds
- Choose the Text mode on the right section of the page
- Paste the copied embed code into the area where you want to showcase the Facebook feeds
- Click on the Publish option to complete the process
Method B – Embed Facebook Feed Using Tagembed Social Media Feeds WordPress Plugin
In this section, you will get an insight into how you will be able to easily add Facebook feed in WordPress website using the Tagembed plugin.
- Start the process by downloading the Tagembed Social media feeds plugin from the WordPress directory
- Copy the embed code for embedding on the WordPress pop-up screen
- Redirect to the admin page of your WordPress website
- Visit the webpage where you wish to showcase the Facebook feeds
- Click on the +Add Block and choose the Tagembed Widget option
- Paste the shortcode in the input bar
- Click on Embed
- Once done, you can save the changes by clicking on Publish
- Kudos! You will have successfully embedded Facebook feed on website
Key Benefits Of Embedding Facebook Feed On WordPress Website
1. Display Social Proof of Your Brand
Every brand requires validation from their customers and just as we mentioned the giant number of Facebook users at the beginning of the blog and their possibility to create content around brands, embedding content on the website is an amazing way to display how much your existing customers like and prefer your brand.
The more your social proof, the more people would trust and put in their confidence in your brand.
2. Boost Visitor Engagement
It is undeniable that the content posted on Facebook is quite interesting and captivating. Moreover, by embedding Facebook feeds, you will get a chance to display User-Generated Content i.e. – the content created by the existing users of the brand which is extremely engaging and would interest your website visitors more.
3. Enhance The Look Of Your Website
Every website needs to have a unique look that makes it stand out from the rest. The vibrant look of the Facebook feed when embedded on the website can work tremendously to increase the look and feel of your website leading to an increase in the dwell time of your visitor and a reduction in the bounce rate of your website.
It’s A Wrap!
This brings us to the conclusion section of the post and you are completely acquainted with the process and significance of embedding Facebook feed on your website.
It is a strategy that is being used by a large number of brands and marketers and you too need to incorporate it into your marketing strategy if you have not already done so!
Get going now, embed Facebook feed using Tagembed, and maximize your brand’s business.
Embed social feed from Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter on your website, like a PRO