The inception of YouTube – a famous social media platform specially created for users to browse audios and videos has proven to be a boon for its audiences.
Due to the wide popularity of YouTube, considering that it caters to over 200 million monthly active users across the globe, brands and businesses began leveraging the platform for promoting its products and services.
Since videos are more innovative, descriptive, and engaging in nature as compared to written texts, it surely gathers more attention from the users of the brands.
Taking advantage of this fact, entrepreneurs & marketers have started embedding YouTube channels on websites with YouTube Widget to further amplify their reach and visibility!
Why Should Brands Embed YouTube Channel On Their Website?
Amongst all the major social media platforms, YouTube is the second most popular and widely growing platform. Hence, it is important to showcase your video content to maximum people at one go.
A few other reasons to embedding YouTube channel on your website is –
- There is a high chance that your website visitors turn into becoming your channel subscribers if they like your content
- Visuals are 10 times more effective, attractive, and explanatory than written texts. Hence, your customers will understand your products better and relate to your brand with more ease
- Embedding YouTube channel will seamlessly help you in surpassing your competitors resulting in attracting more light to your brand
- Embed YouTube channel on website will tremendously make the overall look of your website more appealing and attractive
Here were a few important reasons why you should embed a YouTube channel on your website. We shall be highlighting the major incredible benefits of embedding a YouTube channel video as you continue reading the blog.
Most Popular & Effective Ways To Embed YouTube Channel On Website
We are convinced that by now you must be encouraged to display your YouTube channel on the website and must be wondering about how you can do so.
In this section, we shall be telling you about the two most easy and effective ways to embed a YouTube channel on your website.
Let’s get started!
A. Embed YouTube Channel Videos Manually Using The YouTube Platform
Simply follow the steps below if you wish to go ahead with this method.
- Select the video that you want to embed on your website and click on the Share option
- Click on the embed option
- Next, copy the generated embed code
- Paste the code on the backend of the page where you want to embed YouTube channel on website
- Simply save the changes and it will be done!
- Voila! Your video will successfully embed on the webpage
Even though this method is extremely simple and can be performed following these steps, the major con of this method is that it does not offer the option to embed an entire YouTube channel together, and embedding every video one by one would be extremely time-consuming and hectic.
B. Embed YouTube Channel With Tagembed
Tagembed is a highly effective and responsive & free social media aggregator tool that can easily collect and curate an entire YouTube channel at once and embed it on your website.
Using the Tagembed tool, you can easily do the needful without having to require any technical knowledge or coding experience.
Simple and easy steps to curate and add YouTube channel on your website
Embed YouTube Channel on the Website
Collect, Moderate, and Add YouTube channel on WebsiteTry for free
Just follow the steps mentioned below and you shall be able to embed a YouTube channel on your website in a jiffy.
Step 1. Create A YouTube Widget
- Create a free account with Tagembed or just log in to your existing Tagembed account.
- If you are a new user, you will be directed to choose your preferred widget i.e. Social media or Reviews. Now select Social media widget to embed YouTube channel
- Now you will see the Tagembed Dashboard, where you can see the already created widget. A window will appear with all the social media platforms. Choose YouTube.
- Here you will see the three options to choose Channel, Playlist, and Shorts. Select Channel, You can either enter the Channel URL or search by your Channel Name. Paste your Channel URL and click on the search icon, then select your channel from the dropdown.
- Once you feed your URL, you will be able to see your YouTube content on the widget editor in a few seconds!
Step 2. Generate Embed Code
After collecting the feed, Tagembed provides you with the option to customize your widget using different themes, layouts, colors, and various other branding options to enhance the look of your website.
The tool also allows you to moderate the content by removing any unwanted content from the feed. You can maintain the content of premium quality by moderating it in the moderation panel.
Once you are done editing the widget as per your needs and requirements, you need to follow the steps below to effortlessly embed the content on your website.
- Click the Embed Widget button
- Select your website building platform from the pop-up bar. You can select from HTML, Wix, WordPress, Shopify, etc
- Next, you can adjust the height and width of the widget as per your website requirement. Now Click on Copy code and copy the generated embed code on a clipboard.
- Paste the code in the backend section of the webpage and save the changes
- And you’re done! Your YouTube channel is all set to grab attention from your visitors
Wasn’t it easy?
Embed YouTube Channel on Website
Collect, Moderate, and Add Youtube channel Feeds on WebsiteTry for free
In just a few steps and a couple of minutes, you shall be able to embed YouTube channel into your website.
Step 3. Embed YouTube Channel On the Website
Not every user uses a similar platform since everyone has a different opinion. Some prefer using Wix while some prefer using Shopify.
In such situations, it becomes difficult for the users to understand how to embed it on their website building platform.
Hence, we shall now be telling you about the steps to follow for embedding YouTube channels on specific website-building platforms.
1. Embed YouTube Channel On HTML
- Once you are done selecting HTML as your platform, you need to log into your HTML account and navigate to the webpage where you wish to embed YouTube channel on HTML website
- Paste the copied generated code on the backend section of your webpage
- Save the changes by clicking on Apply
Hence, your website is now loaded with YouTube Widget for HTML.
2. Embed YouTube Channel In WordPress
Follow the steps mentioned below or else you can use YouTube Widget for WordPress to embed Youtube channel on WordPress website.
- Login to your WordPress website once you are done selecting WordPress as your website building platform
- Navigate to the webpage where you wish to embed YouTube channel
- On the right-hand side of the webpage, click on the Visual and Text option
- Click on the Text mode
- Simply paste the copied generated code on the backend section of the page
- Save the changes by clicking on Update and you are done!
3. Display YouTube Channel On Wix
Follow the steps by step process to embed YouTube channel on wix website.
- Log in to your Wix account once you are done selecting Wix as your website building platform
- Click on the + button on the left side of the menu bar
- Click on the More option
- Next, you need to select HTML iframe from the embeds
- Paste the generated copied code in the code field
- Save the changes by clicking on Apply
4. Integrate YouTube Channel On Weebly
- Once you select Weebly as your website building platform, you need to log in to your Weebly account
- Navigate to the embed code element & drag and drop where you wish to embed your YouTube channel
- Select the HTML box
- Select the Edit Custom HTML option
- Paste the generated embed code
- Save the changes and the process is completed!
5. Embed YouTube Channel On Squarespace Website
- Simply navigate to the Squarespace website and click on Edit
- Next, you need to click on +Add/Edit Block
- Click on the </> code available on the pop-up that will open on the right side
- Paste the generated embed code in the box
- Click on Done on the top left corner of the page
- Your changes would be done!
6. Publish YouTube Channel On Jimdo
- Click on the Add Element option
- Next, click on More Elements
- Select the Widget/HTML option and paste the embed code in the field where you wish to display your YouTube content
- Click on the Save option to apply the changes
7. Embed YouTube Channel On Shopify
Embed YouTube channel in Shopify to increase the engagement on your store. Follow the steps mentioned below:
- Log in to your Shopify account after selecting it as your website building platform
- Click on the Online Store option in the Sales channel section
- Opt Themes in the drop-down menu bar
- Click on the Action button
- Select Edit Code in the drop-down list
- Select the Layouts/Templates/Section where you want to embed YouTube channel
- Paste the generated embed code and save the changes to apply
Collect, moderate, and Embed YouTube Channel on websiteTry for free
Other Amazing Options To Embed YouTube Channel On Website
We are sure that you must be well-acquainted with the methods to add a YouTube channel to your website. However, there is another way also in which you can seamlessly integrate YouTube videos channel widget on your website.
1. Tagembed WordPress Plugin For YouTube Channel on WordPress
If you are working with WordPress, then you have an option to embed YouTube channel content directly to your website using plugins.
Tagembed offers its users the chance to leverage the social media feed WordPress plugin exclusively designed for YouTube.
You can make the plugin functional by simply connecting the Tagembed account to the WordPress website and can seamlessly and conveniently add YouTube content to your website.
2. Tagembed Shopify App For Embedding YouTube Channel On Shopify
The main focus of the social media feed Shopify App for YouTube is to maximize sales by displaying content from YouTube to your website in an innovative manner.
Additionally, it offers many other functionalities as well.
The Shopify App from Tagembed offers spectacular benefits to your business marketing by seamlessly picking content from YouTube and displaying it on your website.
Major Benefits Of Embedding YouTube Channel On Website
Since now you know about how you can embed YouTube channel on your website, you must be wondering about how it would benefit your brand or business.
Keep reading to understand more about the major benefits of embedding YouTube channel on website.
a. Increased Engagement
When your website visitors see your website full of content from YouTube, they would be delighted and be compelled to engage and explore the website more.
Displaying YouTube content on your website is a great way to significantly increase the engagement levels and the stay time of your visitors on your website.
b. Gain The Faith Of Your Customers
As mentioned above, since videos are more catchy, engaging, attractive, and expressive as compared to other forms of content, it helps users to relate to the brand more effectively.
Moreover, through videos, you can seamlessly raise the urge in your viewers to buy your products.
Your viewers would see your content as authentic and genuine and convert from your potential customers to your existing customers.
c. More Conversions & Revenues
Did you know that shoppers go through videos before making a purchase?
Moreover, surveys reveal that shoppers prefer going through descriptive videos rather than reading product descriptions before making a purchase.
By embedding a YouTube channel to your website, you give your visitors a reason to explore and go through the videos and make decisions related to purchasing leading to an increase in the conversion rate and sales.
d. Helps You In Ranking Higher On SERP
All the above benefits including the increased dwell time and the engagement from videos lead to more increased traffic and exposure to your website resulting in maximum growth of the website and an increase in the ranking on the search engine page.
Embedding social media feed on website is a trend that has been doing the rounds and being adopted by multiple brands and businesses for their promotions and advertising.
Being a highly popular and one of the fastest-growing social media platforms, utilizing YouTube for the growth of your business is extremely mandatory.
Embedding your YouTube content can significantly help you in increasing your engagement level, interaction with your visitors, help you gain their trust and of course, will gradually increase your conversions and revenues.
We have reached the end of the blog and you got to know about benefits and the methods to easily embed your YouTube channel on your website using Tagembed – the most user-friendly and responsive social media aggregator that offers spectacular features to beautify your widget apart from just collecting, curating and embedding.
If you are a brand and have a YouTube account, then you surely need to leverage this amazing marketing strategy of embedding your videos or YouTube Shorts on your website be it videos showcasing promotion of your products or User-Generated Content. Also as a creator you should aware of YouTube shorts updates at every time.
Now that you know it all, what are you waiting for?
Get going and start embedding your YouTube content on your website using Tagembed before your competitors take a step ahead of you!
Embed social feed from Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter on your website, like a PRO
Frequently Asked Question
Yes, you can embed an entire YouTube channel on your website. Open YouTube videos on a web browser, select the video or the playlist and click on the share button. Click on embed, copy the code, and paste it at the backend of your website.
1. Go to your channel page in the web browser.
2. Pick the video or playlist. Click on the Share button, and click on the Embed option. That is your embed code for the YouTube channel.
Go to your Tagembed account. Create a YouTube feed. Generate the embed code and paste it at the backend of your webpage.
Yes, Tagembed allows you to embed any YouTube channel video on your website. With Tagembed, you can easily integrate YouTube channel videos into your webpages, blog posts, or any other online platform that supports embedding.
Embed social feed from Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter on your website, like a PRO