Formerly known as Musical.ly, TikTok was introduced in September 2016 and has exploded in popularity due to its extremely engaging and fun nature.
This one-of-a-kind social media platform allows its users to make short videos ranging from 15 seconds to 3 minutes. To further make the video interesting, the users can add music, filters, special effects, etc.
What garnered maximum attention to the platform is the fact that it allows its users to create videos choosing from a wide genre like dance, comedy, lipsyncing, beauty, fashion tips, education to almost every type of content leading to an 800 million user base worldwide.
This platform allows brands and businesses to collect content and embed TikTok videos on their website. Due to the massive popularity of this platform, brands get enough valuable content that can be highly beneficial for the revenues of the brand.
Continue reading the blog till the end as you would get an insight into the best way to embed TikTok feed on your website. We shall also be shedding light on the reasons as to how it can benefit your business.
Let’s get started!
Complete Guide To Embed TikTok Feed Using Tagembed
Now that you are aware of the incredible benefits that come along with embed TikTok feed on your website, we are certain you must be all pumped up to do it right away.
Keep reading as we will be telling you about the best and the easiest way of embed TikTok video on your website using Tagembed.
Tagembed is the best social media aggregator platform that allows you to collect, curate, and embed content from various social media platforms including TikTok.
This platform is highly responsive and offers many additional features to its users. The users can customize their feeds and make them more appealing by adding templates, layouts, fonts, colors, and other options of their choice.
Tagembed offers an advanced moderation panel to the users to filter out any objectionable or unwanted content. The analytics feature provided by the platform lets the users track the performance of the social media feeds by getting insights into total impressions, the number of clicks, behavioral analysis of the users, etc.
If the user comes across any technical issues or other hindrances while using the platform, the back support team of the platform will provide complete assistance to the users.
Now that you are aware of the platform and all set to embed TikTok video on your website, follow the steps mentioned below.
TikTok Feed On Website
Collect, customize, and embed TikTok videos on website
1. How To Embed TikTok Videos On Website
a). Collect The Content From TikTok
- Start by creating an account on Tagembed. If you already have an existing account on the platform, then Log in
- You will be redirected to the Tagembed dashboard. Click on the Create Widget option and give an attractive name to your widget
- Select TikTok as your content aggregation source from the pop-up menu
- Once you are done selecting, you need to select handle as your connection type
- Next, you need to type your credentials and once you are done you will be able to see the videos on the widget editor in a few seconds
b). Embed TikTok Feeds On The Website
- Once you are done collecting the feed and done with customizing it as per your needs and requirements, you need to click on the Embed widget button present on the bottom left corner of the widget editor
- Next, you need to select your website building platform from the pop-up menu. You can select from a variety of options available
- You will also have the option to adjust the height and width of the widget to suit the look of your website
- Click on the Get Code option and copy the generated embed code on a clipboard
- Paste the embed code on the backend of your website or the webpage where you wish to embed the feeds
- Save the changes and voila! Your TikTok videos would have successfully been embedded on your website!
Read More: How to Embed Instagram Feed On Website
2. Step By Step Guide To Embed TikTok Feed On Different Websites
If you are wondering about how to embed TikTok feed into your particular website building platform, then utilize the steps mentioned in this section.
a). How To Add TikTok Feed On HTML
- Select HTML from the pop-up menu and log into your HTML account
- Redirect to the webpage where you wish to embed the videos
- Paste the embed code on the backend section of your website
- Click on Apply to save the changes
b). How To Embed TikTok Video in WordPress
- Log into your WordPress account once you select WordPress as your website building platform
- Visit the webpage where you wish to embed TikTok video
- Click on the visual and text option on the right side of the webpage
- Select the Text mode
- Paste the embed code on the backend section of your webpage
- Click on the update option to save the changes to complete the process!
Read More: How to Embed Twitter Feed on the Website
c). How To Embed TikTok Feed On Wix
- Choose Wix as your website building platform and log into your Wix account
- On the left side of the menu bar, click on the + button
- Next, click on the More option
- Select HTML iFrames from Embeds
- Paste the copied embed code in the code field
- Click on Apply to save the changes!
d). How To Embed TikTok Video On Weebly
- Log into your Weebly account after you are done selecting Weebly as your website building platform
- Redirect to the embed code element. Next, drag and drop where you wish to embed TikTok videos
- Select the HTML box
- Click on the Edit Custom HTML option
- Paste the generated embed code
- Save the changes to complete the process and you will be done with embedding the video feeds!
Read More: How to Embed Facebook Feed on Website
e). How To Embed TikTok Video On Squarespace
- Log into your Squarespace website and click on the Edit option
- Click on the +Add/Edit Block option
- Click on </> code available in the next pop-up option on the right side
- Paste the embed code in the box
- After completion, click on the Done option on the top left corner of the page
- Your changes would be published!
f). How To Add TikTok Videos On Jimdo
- Once you are done selecting Jimdo as your website building platform, click on the Add element option
- Click on More elements
- Choose the Widget/HTML option and paste the embed code in the section where you wish to display the TikTok videos
- Click on the Save option to publish the changes and you are done!
Read More: How To Embed Pinterest Board On Website
g). How To Embed TikTok Feed On Shopify
- Simply log into your Shopify account once you select it as your website building platform
- In the Sales channel section, click on the online store option
- Select Themes in the drop-down menu bar
- Click on the Action button
- Choose Edit Code in the drop-down list
- Choose the Layout/Template/Section where you want to embed the TikTok feed
- Paste the copied embed code into the provided field
- To apply the changes, click on Save
- And it’s done! You would have successfully embedded the TikTok feeds on your website
Why Should You Embed TikTok Video On Your Website
In this section, we shall be exploring a few reasons that reveal the significance of embed TikTok videos on your website.
1. To Make Your Website More Engaging
Let’s admit it! TikTok feeds are extremely entertaining and sometimes hilarious. They can keep your website visitors hooked on the website for a long duration.
Furthermore, you can maximize the interest of your visitors by embedding the content that you are creating and posting on the channel.
Moreover, by displaying such content, you are compelling your visitors to increase their dwell time on your website. Apart from this, it will help your visitors to make a connection with your brand.
It is a well-known fact that videos are 10 times more effective and engaging than written texts. They can easily grasp the attention of your users and keep them coming back to your website.
2. Build A Social Proof With User-Generated Content
TikTok users commonly referred to as Tik Tokers largely leverage the platform to make tutorials and review videos using your brand’s products. Embed TikTok videos on your website can work amazingly well in your brand’s favor and help in building your brand’s social proof.
User-Generated Content is the most powerful and result-driven form of content found online since it is not sponsored or scripted. It is extremely genuine since it is created by your users.
Consider this – More than 85% of your users go through reviews and User-Generated content before finalizing a purchase from a brand.
Now this is a pretty big reason to embed, isn’t it?
3. Better Visitor Experience = Higher Ranking On SERP (Search Engine Ranking Pages)
TikTok content can break the monotony of a boring website and make it look more interesting and the vibrant videos can be more pleasing to the eyes are compared to merely written texts.
Moreover, once the dwell time of your customers is increased, it will offer many SEO benefits including a decreased bounce rate, increased click-through rates, more traffic on the website, and an overall increase in your website ranking on the search engines.
Talking about social media platforms, brands and marketers tend to ignore TikTok as their marketing touchpoint.
With over 800 million active users, the platform has a higher user base than the other major social media platforms.
Several brands are already highly leveraging this amazing and engaging social media platform and it is high time you make the most of it too!
Since now you are aware of everything related to TikTok including its benefits and the best tool to embed TikTok video feed on your website, get started now and watch your brand grow!
Free Social Media Aggregator
Embed social feed from Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter on your website, like a PRO