How To Embed Vimeo Videos On Website: Complete Guide
Brands & Businesses often tend to ignore the significance of videos. While we do agree that the text counterparts of content are important, we cannot deny that videos engage audiences 10 times more!
To understand in-depth, consider this statistic – 79% of brand consumers prefer learning more about a product by watching videos than reading a text description!
We are sure we have all your attention now.
Over the years, many people have started leveraging videos due to their descriptive and impactful nature. When we talk about videos, we are sure the first platform that comes to your mind is YouTube. However, there is one budding platform that has tremendous potential to upscale your business.
Yes, we are talking about Vimeo, and in this post, we are going to shed light on how to embed Vimeo videos on a website can completely transform your marketing efforts.
We are certain that by the end of this blog, you will be all excited to try out this amazing strategy for your business.
Let us have a look at the embedding process using Tagembed first.
Step-By-Step Guide To Embed Vimeo Videos Using Tagembed
Speaking of embedding videos, the best platform to do so is using Tagembed. It is the free social media aggregation platform that effortlessly lets its users collect, curate, and embed content on the website.
The tool collects content from over 15+ social media platforms including Vimeo. The platform is extremely simple to use and you do not need to be a professional at coding or technical skills.
The spectacular features offered by the platform are what make it even more special.
After aggregating the content, users can customize the Vimeo videos feed as per their preferences.
You can enhance the look and feel of the widget by incorporating various customization options like fonts, colors, layout, and other branding elements. The users have the option to modify the content before publishing it using the profanity filter.
It is undeniable that analytics play a huge role in determining the performance of the feeds. Hence, using Tagembed, the users can get detailed insights and crucial numbers about the performance of the widget.
The tool has an integration with all the CMS platforms and you can easily follow the steps mentioned below to integrate the feeds seamlessly into your preferred website.
If in case, you face any difficulty while accessing the platform, the robust support team of the platform would assist you immediately till the issue is resolved.
Moving on, let’s have a look at the simple steps to embed Vimeo videos on your website.
All set? Let’s get started!
Make your Website Lively
Try Tagembed to Display Vimeo Videos on your Website
Create A Vimeo Widget
- Start by logging into your account or create a free account on Tagembed
2. Once done, you will be redirected to the Tagembed dashboard
3. If you are a new user, your Widget will be ready and appear on your screen, just click on Open to proceed.
4. If you looking to create a new widget, click on the Create Widget button that appears on the top right corner of your screen. Next, provide the desired name to your widget and click on the Create Widget button on the pop-up dialog box.
5. Next, you need to click on the Add Feeds option, A pop-up window will appear. From the options, select Vimeo as your source
6. Choose and enter the connection type from where you want to aggregate the videos. You will see two options- hashtags and handles. You can either type in a specific hashtag or you can mention a handle to collect the content.
7. Once you are done entering the credentials, you will be able to see the aggregated content in the widget editor in a few seconds
Embed Vimeo Videos On The Website
After aggregating and customizing the widget as per your needs and preferences, you will be all prepared to embed the widget on your website
#1. Click on the Embed Widget option on the bottom left corner of the widget editor
#2. Select your preferred website building platform from the new pop-up window. You can select from Wix, WordPress, HTML, Weebly, etc.
#3. You also have the option to adjust the height and width of the widget according to the look and feel of your website
#4. Once done, click on the Get Code option and simply copy the generated code on a clipboard
#5. Redirect to the backend of the website where you wish to display the feeds and save the changes
Voila! You will have successfully embedded the Vimeo widget on your website.
Also Read: How to Add Instagram Feed on Website
Embed Vimeo Video Feeds On Different Platforms
Display Vimeo Feeds On HTML
- After selecting HTML as your option, log into your HTML account
- Navigate to the webpage where you want to embed the feeds
- Paste the generated code at the backend of your website and save the changes
- And you will be done with the embedding process!
Integrate Vimeo Feeds In WordPress Website
- Start by selecting WordPress as your website building platform and log into your WordPress account
- Visit the webpage where you want to embed the feeds
- Click on the Visual and Text option on the right side of the webpage
- Select the Text mode
- Paste the generated copied code on the backend section of your website
- Click on the Update option to complete the process!
Embed Vimeo Videos On Wix Website
- After selecting Wix as the website building platform, log in to your Wix account
- On the left side of the menu bar, click on the + option
- Next, click on the More option
- Now, you need to select HTML iFrame from embeds
- In the code field, paste the generated code
- Click on the Apply button to save the changes
Incorporate Vimeo Videos On Weebly Website
- Log into your Weebly account once you are selecting Weebly as the website building platform
- Redirect to the embed code element option and using the drag and drop process, embed the widget where you wish to
- Next, select the HTML box
- Select the Edit Custom HTML option
- Paste the generated code
- Complete the embed process by saving the changes
Embed Vimeo Videos On Squarespace Website
- Click on Edit after you redirect to the Squarespace website
- Click on the Add/Edit Block
- Click on the </> code available on the pop-up on the right side
- Paste the generated embed code
- Click on the Done option on the top left corner
- You would have embedded the widget on your website
Publish Vimeo Feeds On Jimdo Website
- Log into your Jimdo account and click on the Add Element option
- Click on the More Elements option
- Select the widget/ HTML option and paste the embed code where you wish to integrate the widget
- Click on the Save option to apply the changes
Display Vimeo Videos On Shopify Website
- Log in to your Shopify account once you select it as your website building platform
- Under the sales channel section, click on Online store
- Choose Themes in the drop-down menu
- Click on Action
- Select Edit code from the options
- Select the Layout/Section where you want to embed the feeds
- Lastly, paste the generated code and save it to apply the changes!
Increase website Taffic
Try Tagembed to Display Vimeo Videos on your Website
Other Best Alternatives To Embed Vimeo Widget On Your Website
Tagembed Shopify App For Displaying Vimeo Feeds On Shopify
To upscale businesses and for maximizing their profits was the main aim behind starting this plugin. The plugin seamlessly integrates Vimeo Videos on the website while providing various features to its users.
The app has multiple other functionalities apart from displaying content in a creative and engaging manner. You can dig in deeper to know more about the app by clicking here
Tagembed WordPress Plugin For Integrating Vimeo Videos On WordPress
This is the best option to go ahead with if you already have an existing account on WordPress. Even though there are multiple plugins available in the WordPress directory, this is exclusively designed for seamless integration of videos of the website.
To make the plugin active, all you need to do is install the plugin, connect the Tagembed account to your WordPress website and you will be all prepared to display the Vimeo videos on your website. Wish to know more about this plugin? Click here
Also Read: How to Add Social Media Feeds on Website
Benefits Of Embedding Vimeo Videos On Website
We are sure that by now you must be curious to know more about how this integration will benefit your brand. Keep reading to know about the key benefits.
Gain Your Customer’s Faith
The logic here is simple. If your potential customers are confident enough and are able to trust your brand, they would be more likely to purchase your products.
By incorporating Vimeo videos, you will be able to connect with your website visitors on a more human and personal level.
This is because videos are more catchy, engaging, and expressive as compared to texts. Once your customer is able to relate to your brand, they would connect with you and be motivated to purchase.
Moving Content Means More Engagement
If as a brand you are fed up with the high bounce rate of your website, then this is the solution! Embedding Vimeo videos would be a game-changer for increasing the engagement level of your website visitors since they would be compelled to explore more videos and stay on the website for longer!
More Conversions & Sales
The statistic mentioned at the beginning of the post clearly indicates that shoppers love going through videos before making a purchase.
When your website visitors go through the moving visuals and get convinced enough, they would surely make more purchases that would ultimately lead to more conversions and sales.
This brings us to the end of this post. As promised above, we are certain that you must be all set and pumped to try this amazing strategy in your business.
Now that you have all the reasons to try this amazing integration, we do not see any reason as to why you must be delaying it further, do you?
Get going now! Create your Free Tagembed account & take your brand to the pinnacle of success!
Free Social Media Aggregator
Embed social feed from Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter on your website, like a PRO