Being active on various social media has grown rapidly in the last decade especially because users can not only just see the products & services but also make a purchase via social media platforms.
Even if Facebook has the highest number of users, Instagram is still considered a global platform for brands to showcase their talent and products to a diverse audience.
What makes Instagram a platform with higher engagement is its content which is also called user-generated content as it is created by unpaid users willingly.
In order to take advantage of UGC, Instagram Widget came into the picture. Marketers have used it to collect & curate User-generated Instagram feeds of their followers to humanize their brand.
Yes, you read it right!
Brands & businesses of all sizes, as well as industries, have understood the importance of Instagram as well as other social media platforms. This is why the social media marketing tactic of embedding Instagram feed on website has gone to another level.
In this blog, we will explain to you the major benefits of embedding Instagram widgets on your website. So delve in!
Instagram Widget- A Beginners Overview
How about streamlining Instagram gallery feeds to your website?
The Instagram Widget is an application that allows you to collect engaging & attractive feeds from the platform (via hashtags, mentions, handles) & display them in your site’s sidebar or footer.
Once you are done with this, you can see how positively your business will start growing in terms of engagement, reach, brand awareness, conversion, sales, and more.
Embed Free Instagram Widget
Collect, moderate, and embed Instagram feeds on website
4 Important Perks of Embedding Instagram widgets on your Website
1. Develop Trust Among Potential Customers
People trust other people online!
As user-generated content is the kind of content created by the users only, it never fails to woo anyone who comes across it on Instagram or any other social media platform.
UGC has the power to develop a sense of trust in the customers, intensifies the loyalty of your target group along with making them feel acknowledged.
In addition to this, user-generated content spread word-of-mouth for your brand by boosting social proof through the Instagram widget on the website.
Always focus on making a wise choice regarding the type of content your customers want to see as they are rational decision-makers.
2. Enhances User-Brand Interactions & Boost Dwell Time
Embedding Instagram gallery widget on a website tends to create the same kind of addictiveness as Instagram does.
Once a visitor comes on your start & starts scrolling, these feeds compel them to browse more which eventually amplifies visitor engagement on your website.
And for the more duration of time visitors will stay on your website, the better the dwell time of your website visitors will turn.
3. Easy Customization to Make the Feeds Appealing
One of the best things about widgets is that they can be customized with the help of social media aggregator tools like Tagembed, Taggbox, and so on.
The main motive behind personalizing the raw feeds by giving them an appealing touch is just to catch the attention of the people.
So, before you embed Instagram widgets on your website, customize them as per your requirements with plenty of options & examples of Instagram feed offered by aggregator tools like different layouts, themes, color styles, banner, content styling, and more.
In short, customize your user-generated feeds to attract your customers towards your brand and it’s products & services.
4. Higher Conversion Rates & Sales
Lastly, the end goal of every business & every marketer is to achieve higher conversion rates & therefore sales. It can be possible when brands & businesses start adding Instagram feed widgets or other social media feeds on their website.
This way they bring the point of inspiration closer to the point of sale which affects the purchasing decision of the customers.
And when the more number of site visitors convert into permanent loyal customers, they help to grow your business sales as well as the business itself.
Read More : How To Embed Instagram Feeds On Website
Tagembed Instagram Widget- A Perfect Solution for You
Tagembed widget is one of the world’s leading player in the social media marketing world for helping brands and businesses of all sizes.
Just like any other aggregator, this newly introduced social media aggregator tool not only allows brands to collect & curating real-time feeds (via hashtags, handles, keywords, mentions, etc.) from various social media platforms into a single feed, but also give them the freedom to embed this curated single feed on the website.
Apart from this, Tagembed being the best social media aggregator has some great features to offer to the brands, so scroll down to know more about them!
- Compatible with Multiple Website Builders: There is no restriction on embedding Instagram widgets on only one website building platform. Tagembed is compatible with multiple website building platforms such as Weebly, Wix, Shopify, WordPress, and more.
- Diverse Customization Options: Transform how your aggregated raw social media feeds look with the help of options like different themes, background, colors & fonts, posts styles, banners, CTA’s, custom posts, and more.
- Advanced Moderation Panel & Filtering: Keep the feeds displayed in the widget clean & fresh by filtering out all the unwanted & irrelevant content that you want to restrict.
- Insightful In-built Analytics: You can monitor the performance of your embedded social media feeds with the help of Tagembed’s in-built analytics feature & use the generated reports to improve your business’s performance.
- Real-time Updates: You don’t have to update the embedded feeds manually as this tool gives the feature of real-time instant updates i.e. the moment you post something on your social media handles, your website’s widget will automatically get updated.
In a nutshell, boost user interaction with the website, spread word-of-mouth, increase customers’ trust & loyalty, amplify traffic, boost conversions, etc. by displaying result-driven user-generated content i.e. Instagram feed widgets on your website.
Free Social Media Aggregator
Embed social feed from Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter on your website, like a PRO