In today’s digital ecosystem, visual platforms like Pinterest have emerged as a breeding ground for marketers and business owners.
To further amplify the reach of your Pinterest content, one efficient method is to embed a Pinterest board or pins on the website. If you are new to the concept of embedding a Pinterest board on your website, then consider this blog as your ultimate guide as we shall be telling you everything about Pinterest and the best way to embed the content on your website.
Without any further ado, let’s get started!
Pinterest – The Ultimate Platform For Taking Inspirations
If you are at all wondering about the significance of Pinterest, then here is a fun fact for you. Pinterest caters to around 459 million monthly active users and due to such a large user base, it becomes comparatively easy for brands to target their potential customers on the platform.
Moreover, Pinterest is amazing for taking inspiration due to its visuals. Since the platform is mainly dominated by images and videos, users often take ideas and inspirations for clothes, shoes, photography, vacation, home decor, marriage, gadgets, and technically everything!
Those ideas are further saved by the users on a section called Board in the form of Pinterest pins.
Displaying the Pinterest board and pins on the website is a brilliant way to amp up the overall look of the website, increase user engagement, and of course for maximizing sales and conversions!
You may be wondering that embedding must be an extremely technical task but it is not! In the next section, we shall be telling you about how to embed Pinterest widget easily on your website using a highly responsive content aggregation tool – Tagembed
3 Steps To Embed Pinterest Boards On Websites
The most efficient and effortless way to embed Pinterest boards on websites is by using Tagembed.
Tagembed is a highly responsive social media aggregation platform that can be used to easily collect, curate, and embed Pinterest boards on your website.
The tool enables the users to customize the board as per the overall look and feel of the website. The users can use the moderation panel to monitor the content and assure premium quality content. The built-in analytics feature allows users to track the performance of the Pinterest board on the website.
Tagembed is extremely easy to set up and use and you shall be able to embed Pinterest board following a few easy steps.
Continue reading the blog till the end to know about the way you can display the content on your website and we will be telling you about the embedding process on different platforms as well.
Embed Pinterest Board On Website Using Tagembed
Step 1 – Create An Account
- Create a new account for free or Login into your existing account.
- You’ll be redirected towards the Tagembed Dashboard. Your first widget is already created, just click on the Edit button and you’re good to go.
- A pop-up screen “Pick a source” will appear. Here select Pinterest as your source of aggregating feeds.
- After selecting Pinterest, you need to select your connection type. You can select from the two options i.e.-
- Username – Enter the Handle name of the user you wish to aggregate feeds from.
- Board Name – Input the url of the board you wish to aggregate Pinterest Boards feed from.
- Choose User Board tab and enter the URL of your board you wish to embed. Finally, click on Create feed button to start aggregating feeds on the editor.
Tip: You can customize the content as per your requirements using Moderation and Personalization panels.
Step 2 – Generate the Embed Code for your Pinterest Board
- Click on the Embed Widget button present on the bottom left corner of the widget editor.
- A pop-up will appear with the lists of website CMS. Choose your website platform from the list to generate the embed code for your website.
For example, HTML is selected here.
- Adjust the height & width of the widget as per your requirement.
- Click on the Get Code button & Copy the generated embed code.
and follow the below steps to successfully embed the Pinterest Widget on your website.
Step 3 – Embed Pinterest Board Feeds On Different Website Platforms
Follow the steps mentioned below to embed Pinterest feeds on different CMS platforms like Wix, Shopify, WordPress, and many more!
1. Display Pinterest Boards On WordPress Websites
- After copying the embed code, log into your WordPress account
- Navigate to the webpage where you wish to display your Pinterest feeds
- Select the + Add Block option present on the top left corner of the editor
- Select the Custom HTML option
- Lastly, paste the copied embed code and apply the changes
2. Integrate Pinterest Feed On Shopify Websites
- Once you copy the code, log in to your Shopify account
- Click on Online store under the Sales section
- Next, click on Themes from the dropdown section
- Click on Edit Code present on the Action button on the right side of the screen
- Navigate to the section where you wish to embed your Pinterest feed
- Paste the copied code and finally click on the Save option
3. Incorporate Pinterest Boards On Wix Websites
- Log in to your Wix account once you are done copying the embed code
- Click on the + button present on the left side of the menu bar
- Click on the More option and select HTML iframe from embeds
- Paste the generated and copied embed code in the section
- Save the changes to complete the embedding procedure
4. Showcase Pinterest Pins On HTML Websites
- After copying the embed code and selecting HTML as your website building platform, you need to log into your HTML account and go on the webpage where you wish to embed Pinterest feeds
- Simply paste the copied code on the backend of the website
- Save the changes by clicking on Apply and you are done!
Also Read – Embed YouTube Channel on websites for free
Pinterest is undoubtedly one of the most popular and fast-growing social media platforms and is largely being leveraged by users all across the globe.
By embedding Pinterest pins on your website, you can reap amazing benefits including increasing the engagement levels, making the website more attractive, compelling visitors to increase their stay time, and of course for escalating sales and conversions!
Since you are now aware of how you can embed Pinterest board on websites using Tagembed, what are you waiting for?
Just follow the steps mentioned above and take your brand multiple steps ahead of your competitors to lead the race!
Free Social Media Aggregator
Embed social feed from Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter on your website, like a PRO