Introduced as a photo-sharing app, Instagram transformed into a highly user-engaged platform in no time. It has not just remained the social media platform to share videos or pictures but has become a happy hunting ground for innumerable brands.
With over 1 billion active monthly users and 500 million + active daily active users, Instagram is decked up with user-generated content, which is considered to be the most trustworthy content for quite a few years. And best way to use it is, to embed Instagram feed on your website.
So, why not leverage this amazing platform on your website in 2021?
Yes, you read it right!
There are several tools that can help you embed Instagram feed on your website to help you enjoy its fruitful benefits for your business.
By doing this, you’ll not only enhance your website’s performance but will also increase audience engagement, boost sales, generate higher revenue, increase brand awareness, build customer loyalty & trust, and more.
In this blog, we will enlighten you with a social media aggregator tool – ‘Tagembed,’ as well as how you can add your Instagram feeds on other website building platforms with its help.
We have divided this process in 2 stages to make it easier for you:
Stage 1. Create A Widget With Tagembed
Embedding Instagram feeds to a website is so much easier in 2021. All thanks to Tagembed.
But to do so, first you have to follow a sequence of steps, which are mentioned below.
Step-1. Create an account if you haven’t yet or log in to existing one and click on the Create Widget button.
Step-2. Give your widget a name, for eg., Myfirstwidget, and then click on Create Widget.
Step-3. A popup will appear after you’ll click on Create Widget. Amongst all the social media platforms, select Instagram as a source.
Step-4. In this step, choose the Instagram connection type i.e., hashtag(#), handle(@), mention and tagged. Also, provide other asked details and then click on Create Feed.
Step-5. Lastly, provide all the credential details of your Instagram Account.
You are finally done with creating the connection. Now, wait for a few moments to see the Instagram feeds appear in the widget editor.
By using the Customization and Moderation Panel, display Instagram feeds on your website.
Stage 2. Embed Instagram Feed on Website
Getting Embed Code from Widget Editor is what you need to add Instagram feeds on the website.
Follow quick and simple steps to get the Instagram Feed HTML Code for embedding Instagram on the website.
Step 1. Click on the Embed Widget button.
Step 2. Select any of the required Website Building Platforms like WordPress, Shopify, HTML, etc.
Step 3. Set the Width and Height by choosing one from Auto and Fixed.
Step 4. Click on Get Code, which you can copy on the clipboard.
Step 5. You can click on Preview to see a preview of your Widget.
Step 6. Paste the code into the body section of your website.
Now you know that it’s quite easy to add Instagram gallery on the HTML website.
Embed Free Instagram Feed
Collect, moderate, and embed Instagram feeds on website
Embed Instagram Feed on Various Social Media Platforms in 2021
For every business need, there’s a website building platform such as WordPress, Weebly, Jimdo, Squarespace, etc. To make it convenient for you, we are providing you a few steps for 6 of the best website building platforms so that you can embed Instagram gallery feeds on them.
Let’s get started!
#1 Integrate Instagram Feeds on HTML Website
Being one of the favorites of almost every business website, HTML (Hypertext Markup Language) is a great way to build beautiful and user-friendly websites and web-based applications.
Mentioned below is a brief guide of steps to embed Instagram feed on an HTML website.
1. Start with selecting your website building platform i.e., HTML.
2. Get the Embed Code from Widget and copy it.
3. Now open the backend of your webpage and paste the embed code in the body section of your website.
Pro Tip- In case you can’t do it on your own, you can directly share Widget code to your developer from editor.
See how this attractive Instagram feed will make your HTML website look more vibrant.
#2 Embed Feeds on WordPress Website
Look at the steps that will help you add Instagram feeds on your WordPress website, which is a popular open-source content management system. So many websites are built on this website building platform.
1. Login your WordPress website.
2. Select the Text Mode, from the Visual and Text Option that will appear on the right-hand side.
3. Paste the generated code in the body section where you want to showcase the Instagram feeds on your WordPress website.
4. Finish the process by clicking on Update the changes.
#3 Display Feeds on Wix Website
Follow the quick steps to embed Instagram feeds on another website building platform i.e., Wix- a cloud-based web development platform. It has HTML5 capabilities.
1. Login on Wix first.
2. Add elements with a plus button (+) on the left-hand side in the menu bar. Click on this button.
3. Here, you will see a complete list of elements.
4. Now click on the More option.
5. Select HTML iframe from the Embeds.
6. Now enter the copied Instagram HTML code in the code field.
7. Click apply to update the changes.
#4 Embed Feeds on Weebly Website
Weebly allows drag and drop option to create content. Start with the following steps to embed Instagram feeds on Weebly.
1. Find the Embed Code element and then drag and drop it where you want to see Instagram feeds to the website.
2. Click on the HTML box.
3. And then choose the Edit Custom HTML option.
4. Paste the Tagembed code to embed Instagram feed on your Weebly website.
5. Save the changes and update it.
#5 Embed on Squarespace Website
To embed Instagram feed on Squarespace Website, follow these simple steps.
1. Use the Embed Blocks to add any external code on the web page.
2. Now add a block on the page, open a page editor, and then click on “Add Block.”
4. Now select Embed from the menu.
5. Click the </> icon in the URL field.
6. Now paste your embed code on that box.
7. Click Set.
8. Lastly, save the changes by clicking on the Apply button.
#6 Embed on Jimdo Website
You can easily embed Instagram feed on ‘Jimdo,’ which is an e-commerce oriented website building platform.
1. Click on the Add Element button.
2. Now click on More elements.
3. Choose Widget/HTML and paste the embed code into the code field where you want to see the Instagram feeds.
4. Click on the Save button to apply changes.
#7 Embed on Shopify Website
Last but not least, to add Instagram feeds on your Shopify website follow these simple steps.
1. Log in to your Shopify account.
2. Under the Sales Channels section, you’ll find an Online Store. Click on that.
3. Select Themes option from the drop-down list in the sidebar.
4. You will find an Action button, click on that.
5. Now choose Edit code from the drop-down list.
6. Select Layout/Templates/Section where you want to display your Instagram post.
6. Paste the Embed Code and click on Save to publish the changes.
Also Read – Tools to Embed Instagram Feed On Website
What is Tagemebd and Why Leverage it to Embed Instagram Feed?
As the name suggests, the social media aggregator tool – Tagembed is a one-stop destination for embedding social media feeds on a website.
It helps brands and businesses in collecting (hashtags, keywords, handles, or mentions), curating, and embedding real-time social media content.
Being a highly responsive platform, it blends perfectly with website aesthetics through powerful optimization & vast compatibility.
Benefits that you can leverage by embedding Instagram feed on your website;
provide crisp and unique content to your visitors with real-time update capability.
#1 Increase the dwell time of your visitors
Embedding Instagram feed to your website makes your website very interesting and interactive. This keeps your website visitors engrossed with the crisp and unique content being updated on the regular basis, thereby increasing the dwell time of your visitors.
#2 Improve the engagement of your visitors
Finding your website loaded with colourful Instagram feed, visitors get intrigued and start interacting on your website. This gives great benefits to the user engagement on your website as representing genuine content gains massive attention.
#3 Build brand trust and loyalty
Representing user-generated content on your website provides you with the opportunity to gain public faith by smartly showing off the transparency of your brand. This helps your brand in attracting a huge amount of visitors to it and makes your business grow amazingly.
#4 Decrease bounce rate
When you embed Instagram feed to your website from various channels, it makes your website very fascinating for the visitors. This further gives your visitors the chance to explore your website with considerable interest, thereby decreasing the bounce rate to a great extent.
#5 Escalate sale and revenue
When visitors start to spend more time on your website seeing the engaging Instagram feed embedded on your website, it gives you the chance to encourage them to turn into your potential customers. Thus, embedding Instagram feed on your website increases your commerce incredibly.
Apart from this, the tool offers a pool of features that are mentioned below.
- Customization- It allows you to modify the raw content into a personalized version. For that, you can apply different themes & layouts, background, posts styles, CTA’s, content highlights, font size & colors, autoplay, banners, custom posts, and more on your aggregated content.
- Moderation Panel- This feature gives you the freedom to filter out the irrelevant or contaminated content that you want to restrict and let you show high-quality content.
- Insightful Analytics- You can also track the performance of your social media feeds in terms of clicks, conversions, etc.
- More- Other features offered by Tagembed are Hashtag Highlighter, Custom CSS, Customer Support, and so on.
The best thing about this is that it works well with almost every popular website building platform.
To leverage all the aforementioned features, you can also Sign-Up for Tagembed’s Free Plan.
Let’s find out how Tagembed helps in integrating Instagram feeds!
Other Option to Embed Instagram Feed On Website For Free
Instagram’s Official Embedding Option
Instagram itself offers a free embedding option so that you can add feeds on the website.
- Open Instagram Business App in the browser.
- Select the image you want to embed. On the right-hand side of the same image, you’ll see a 3 dots menu.
- Now choose the option ‘Embed’ and copy the embed code on the clipboard.
- Go to the page editor, and select the area where you want to add the code and paste the code.
- Finally, end the process by clicking on ‘Update’ to save the changes.
But there are quite a few drawbacks of using the official Instagram embedding option.
- You can add only one feed at a time.
- There are no options for content customization, moderation, analytics, live content updates, etc.
Tagembed WordPress plugin for Instagram feed!
While working with WordPress, you get the chance to embed Instagram feed directly to your WordPress website using the plugins. WordPress plugins append numerous functionalities to your website, thus increasing its utility.
Tagembed offers social media aggregator WordPress plugins to its users so as to make their business website more functional by connecting their Tagembed account to their WordPress website, and conveniently embed Instagram feed to the website.
Tagembed Shopify App to embed Instagram feed!
Shopify plugins for Instagram basically focus on increasing the online sale by displaying Instagram feed to your website in a very creative manner. Shopify plugins grant many functionalities to your website in embedding Instagram feed to your Shopify website.
Tagemebd has come up with a social media feed Shopify app to offer great benefits to your brand promotions by efficiently adding Instagram feed from diverse channels to your website.
What are you waiting for now?
Go ahead with embedding your Instagram feeds on any of the website building platforms to keep your website updated along with enhancing its vibrancy.
Free Social Media Aggregator
Embed social feed from Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter on your website, like a PRO