Creating a Facebook Widget
- Create an account at Tagembed Facebook Widget or login to the existing one.
- Click on the Add Feed option presented left side on the dashboard.
- Select Facebook as the source of aggregating content.
- Select one of the methods of aggregation
- a) Page : To fetch the Facebook page posts.
- b) My Profile Posts : To fetch the Facebook profile posts.
- c) Albums : To fetch the albums of your Facebook profile.
- d) Page Reviews : To fetch the customer reviews on your Facebook page.
- d) Page Mentions : To fetch the posts that mentions your page handle.
- Click on Create Feed.
- A popup appears. Click on Continue with Facebook to proceed to login. Provide necessary information to login to your Facebook account.
Embedding the Facebook feed on Wix website
You have successfully created Facebook widget, Moving forward to embed Facebook feeds on Wix website
- Click on the Embed Widget button present on the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- Select a website building platform among the options in the popup.
- In the WIX editor, navigate to the web page where you want your Facebook feeds to be displayed.
- Click on the Add button present on the left hand side of the screen.
- Click on more and select Embed.
- Copy the Website Address and paste the URL into the Website Address field.
With this, you have successfully embedded the Facebook feeds on your WIX website.