Webflow is basically a website building tool that allows its users to represent their website in the most creative way possible. It consists of a built-in SEO tool to improve the search ranking of the website and furnishes the website with a real-time content update. It lets the website owners get experimental through its flexible integration of marketing tools.
Are you a webflow website user?
Why not make your experience amazing by embedding social media feeds from diverse platforms on your website!
Embed social media feed on Webflow to make it extremely appealing!
You can give your Webflow website astounding aura by embedding glamorous social media feeds by using Tagembed social media aggregator to it.
Follow these simple steps!
Step 1: making of social media Widgets
- #1. login/signup to your Tagembed account.
This will take you automatically to the “Tagembed Dashboard”.
- #2. Tap on “+Create Widget”.
- #3. A dialogue box will appear on your screen as “Create Widget”.
- #4. Select the source platform to fetch the content such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
Step 2: Generate the code to be embedded in the Webflow
- #1 Tap on “Embed Widget”, while you open Tagembed editor.
- #2 Select the HTML as your website building platform and adjust the height and width of the widget.
- #3 Click on “GET CODE” and then “COPY”.
Step 3: Embedding your social media Feed Widget on your Webflow website
You have now successfully created the widget to be embedded on your website. Follow further steps to embed it on the website.
- 1. Log in to your Webflow Admin Account and choose the project.
- 2. click on the “Add element” and then place the “Embed” element to the desired location by drag and drop feature.
- 3. Finally, tap on “Publish” and choose “Publish to selected domain”.
Yay!!! You have now successfully embedded social media feed to your Webflow.