About Instagram Slider Widget
If you are looking for the easiest way to embed Instagram slider widget on WordPress website, then your search ends here.
Instagram is one of the most popular social media platforms and has a huge customer base of businesses and individuals. Therefore, to get an edge over the competitors, businesses are actively opting to embed Instagram slider post on WordPress website.
This blog will show how you can integrate Instagram with your website and extract maximum benefit from the platform.
Here is the step-by-step explanation guide on how you can embed Instagram slider posts on WordPress website.
Try Tagembed – Create Your Free Account Now
Easiest Way To Embed Instagram Slider Widget On WordPress Website
Adding Instagram slider posts to the WordPress website can turn out to be an affecting marketing maneuver. But what will be the point of having an Instagram post if no one notices it.
To make it noticeable, you need to use a layout that adds beauty and amplifies the functionality of the feed. And this is where sliders come into play.
Instagram slider is a lightweight layout that you can add anywhere on your screen. It takes less space and showcases Instagram post without affecting website speed. With slider, your consumer can learn about your product’s social reception and discover more about it simultaneously, all while staying on your website. Then, perhaps, opening the prospect of converting that visitor into your customer.
Tagembed provides multiple Instagram post sliders, like, horizontal sliders, review sliders, carousels and more. And you can get it by following these easy steps are:
Step A – Create An Instagram Slider Widget With Tagembed
1. Sign Up to create a Free Tagembed account or Login if you already have an account.
2. You’ll be redirected towards the Tagembed dashboard.
3. Your First Widget will be already created, just click on the Edit button to proceed.
4. A dialogue box will appear to “pick a source”, Choose Instagram now
5. A new dialogue box will appear to Create Instagram Post
Right here you have multiple options to create feeds
Handle(@) – Login to Instagram and it will fetch feeds directly
Mentions– Once you will login your Instagram account, it will fetch directly
HashTag(#) – Enter hashtags from where you want to fetch feeds
Tagged – It will fetch directly when you login into your account.
Click on the below button “Continue With Instagram” and Login to your Instagram Account to authorize for aggregation.
6. Click on “Personalize & Layouts” from the dashboard menu.
7. Click on “Slider Widget” and click apply theme. You will see a bunch of different widget examples.
Step B – Embed Instagram Post Slider On WordPress Website
1. Once you have select the slider widget and Click on the Embed Widget button displayed below
2. Dialogue box will appear with “Choose Your Platform” Now Select WordPress
3. Now a new Dialogue box will appear, now set the height and widget accordingly and click on Get Code button & copy this code
4. So now copy the embed code and paste it into the body section of your website.
To enjoy the add Instagram slider widget on WordPress websites, open your live website and enjoy the Embedded Instagram slider on website.