If you want to embed Instagram feed on your WordPress website but not sure how? Let us help you with Free Tagembed Instagram Widget. Follow bellow mentions instructions to embed Instagram feed On WordPress Website
- Sign up at Tagembed or Login if you already have an account.
2. Click on +Create Widget button at the top right corner of screen
Name your Instagram Widget.
Unique Url : It will be your widget name
Click On “Create Widget” button
Congratulations!! Your first Tagembed Instagram Widget is ready.
NOTE: Here you can also create multiple widgets depending on your selected plan.
In order to add the feeds in the widget, click on the edit button.
3. Click on the add feeds button from the left side menus
4. A dialogue box will appear to “pick a source”, Choose Instagram now
5. A new dialogue box will appear to Create Instagram Feed”
Here you have multiple options to create feeds
Handle(@) – Login to Instagram and it will fetch feeds directly
Mentions– Once you will login your Instagram account, it will fetch directly
Hash Tag(#) – Enter hashtags from where you want to fetch feeds
Tagged – It will fetch directly when you login into your account.
Click on the below button “Continue With Instagram”
Login to your Instagram Account to authorize for aggregation
NOTE: You can refine the aggregation process, enable the checkboxes on the above options accordingly.
NOTE: Tagembed provides a “Personalize” option to customize the display of your feed, with many options to choose between according to your need.
Generate code to Integrate Instagram Feed on WordPress.
Continuation with above process, now generate Instagram Widget Embed Code with these steps:
- Click on the Embed Widget button displayed below
2. Dialogue box will appear with “Choose Your Platform” Now Select WordPress
3. Now a new Dialogue box will appear, now set the height and widget accordingly and click on Get Code button & copy this code
Embed Instagram Feed On WordPress Websites
To embed Instagram Feed on websites follow the following steps:
1. Open your WordPress Admin panel to edit the webpages.
Open the webpage and navigate to the location where you want to embed the Instagram gallery Feeds.
2. Depending on the WordPress version, you’ll find “(+) Add Block” on the top-left of the editor or in the middle of the contents. Click it and browse for block “<> CODE”.
3. Into the “<> CODE” editor, Paste the copied code.
Click on Publish/Update and it’s Done.
To enjoy the Instagram feeds on WordPress websites, open your live website and enjoy the Embedded Instagram gallery feeds on your WordPress website.