Wondering! How to add Instagram feeds on Shopify? Let us walk you through with step-by-guide with Tagembed Instagram Widget. Follow bellow mentions instructions to embed Instagram feeds On Shopify Website
- Sign up at Tagembed Widget or Login if you already have an account.
2. Click on +Create Widget button at the top right corner of screen
Name your Instagram Widget.
Unique Url : It will be your widget name
Click On “Create Widget” button
Congratulations!! Your first Tagembed Instagram Widget is ready.
NOTE: Here you can also create multiple widgets depending on your selected plan.
In order to add the feeds in the widget, click on the edit button.
3. Click on the add feeds button from the left side menus
4. A dialogue box will appear to “pick a source”, Choose Instagram now
5. A new dialogue box will appear to Create Instagram Feed”
Here you have multiple options to create feeds
5.a) Handle(@) – It will fetch all feeds directly when you Login to Instagram account.
5.b) Mentions– Once you will login to your Instagram account, it will fetch your handle feeds automatically.
5.c) Hash Tag(#) – You need to enter hashtags to fetch feeds from selected hashtags.
5.d) Tagged – It will fetch directly when you login into your account.
Click on the below button “Continue With Instagram”
Login to your Instagram Account to authorize for aggregation
NOTE: You can refine the aggregation process, enable the checkboxes on the above options accordingly.
NOTE: Tagembed provides a “Personalize” option to customize the display of your feed, with many options to choose between according to your need.
Generate code to add Instagram Feeds on Shopify Website.
Continuation with above process, now generate Instagram Widget Embed Code with these steps:
- Click on the Embed Widget button displayed below
2. Dialogue box will appear where you can “Choose Your Platform”. Now Select Shopify as platform
3. A Dialogue box will appear to set height and widget of your feeds and click on Get Code button & copy this code
Steps to Embed Instagram Feeds on Shopify websites:
In order to add Instagram gallery feeds on Shopify website, you need to follow these simple steps:
1. First, Log in to the Shopify Admin Panel, then navigate to the online store on the left-bottom menu.
2. On the screen, click on “Customize”, you’ll be soon redirected to the website backend where you can make the changes.
3. Open the Left-Hand menu.
4. Click “Custom Content>Add”.
5. Followed to “Add Section>Custom HTML”.
6. Enter Heading you want and on the editor Paste the COPIED CODE.
7. Finally, click Save at the top right corner.
Enjoy the Embedded Instagram gallery Feeds in your Shopify Website.