Have you ever imagined to embed Instagram feed on website!! If not then don’t need to worry, we have created an easy and step-by-guide to embed Instagram feed on squarespace website
- Sign up with new account or Login if you are already registered at Tagembed Widget.
2. You will be redirected to your account now click on +Create Widget button at the top right corner of screen
2.a) Name your Instagram Widget.
2.b) Unique Url : It will be your widget name
2.c) Click On “Create Widget” button
Congratulations!! Your first Tagembed Instagram Widget is ready to embed on squarespace website.
NOTE: Here you can also create multiple widgets depending on your choosen plan.
In order to add the feeds in the widget, click on the edit button.
3. Click on the add feeds button from the left side menus
4. A dialogue box will appear to “pick a source”, Choose Instagram now
5. Again new dialogue box will appear to “Create Instagram Feed”
Here you have multiple options to create feeds
a) Handle(@) – Login to your Instagram account and it will fetch feeds directly
b) Mentions– Once you will login to your Instagram , it will fetch directly
c) Hash Tag(#) – Enter hashtags from where you want to fetch feeds
d) Tagged – It will fetch directly when you login into your account.
Click on the below button “Continue With Instagram”
Login to your Instagram Account to authorize for aggregation
NOTE: You can refine the aggregation process, enable the checkboxes on the above options accordingly.
NOTE: Tagembed provides a “Personalize” option to customize the display of your feed, with many options to choose between according to your need.
Generate code to Integrate Instagram Feed on Squarespace.
As you have fetched Instagram feeds into widget by using our best social media content aggregator Continuation with above process, now generate Instagram Widget Embed Code with these steps:
- Click on the Embed Widget button displayed below
2. Dialogue box will appear with “Choose Your Platform” Now Select Sqsuarespace
3. Now a new Dialogue box will appear, now set the height and widget accordingly and click on Get Code button & copy this code
Embed Instagram Feed On Squarespace Websites
- First, Log in to Squarespace Admin Panel and go to the Webpage where you want to Embed Instagram Feed.
2. Click the “Edit” button.
3. Now Click on “+” Add/Edit Block” on the page & select the </> Code
4. Now paste the code and click on “Apply” to save the changes
5. After pasting code, it will show script disabled message, not to worry, it is to avoid script related issues if any.
6. Now Click on Done and Save it
Amazing. You have successfully embedded Instagram feed on your Squarespace website.
It will look like this.
Amazing isn’t it!!!
Do you want to experience same by displaying Instagram feed on Squarespace website?
Visit Tagembed and login for FREE to integrate Instagram gallery feeds on Squarespace.