If you want to embed Instagram feeds on wix website but not sure how? Let us help you with Free Tagembed Instagram Widget. Follow bellow mentions instructions to embed Instagram feeds On Wix Website
- Sign up at Tagembed Widget or Login if you are already registered.
2. Click on +Create Widget button at the top right corner of screen
a.) Name your Instagram Widget.
b.) Unique Url : It will be your widget name
c.) Click On “Create Widget” button
Congratulations!! Your first Tagembed Instagram Widget is ready.
NOTE: Here you can also create multiple widgets depending on your selected plan.
In order to add the feeds in the widget, click on the edit button.
3. Click on the add feeds button from the left side menus
4. A dialogue box will appear to “pick a source”, Choose Instagram now
5. A new dialogue box will appear to “Create Instagram Feed”
Here you have multiple options to create feeds
a.) Handle(@) – After login to fetch feed directly from your account.
b.) Mentions– It will fetch feeds that are mentioned in Instagram posts.
c.) Hash Tag(#) – Fetch feeds from hashtags used on Instagram
d.) Tagged – If your account is tagged in particular posts, it will fetch feeds from there.
Click on the below button “Continue With Instagram”
Login to your Instagram Account to authorize for aggregation
NOTE: After enabling checkboxes , you can refine the aggregation process.
NOTE: Here you get a “Personalize” option to customize the display of your feed, along with many other options to choose according to your need.
Generate code to Integrate Instagram Feeds on Wix.
Continuation with above process, now generate Instagram Widget Embed Code with these steps:
- Click on the Embed Widget button as displayed in below image
2. New Dialogue box will appear with “Choose Your Platform” Now Select Wix
Embed Instagram Feeds on Wix Websites
Follow the below steps to embed the Instagram feeds on Wix Websites.
1. First, Log in to the WIX Admin Panel and by clicking Edit site at the bottom-left, open the Page where you want to Embed Instagram Feeds on Wix..
2. On the left menu of the editor you’ll see a “(+) Add”, click on it.
Click More on the Sub Menu and Select HTML iframe.
3. Click Enter Code and choose Website Address and Paste the generated code from Tagembed.
4. Click on Publish to successfully add the Instagram Feeds on Websites.
Open your live website to enjoy the Embedded Instagram Feeds.
Read More: How to embed Instagram feeds on website