Want to boost your blogger website traffic with your Instagram feeds, Explore a step-by-step guide to embed Instagram feed on website.
- Signup with a new account or login if you already have an account at Tagembed.
2. You will be redirected to your account now click on +Create Widget button at the top right corner of screen
2.a) Name your Instagram Widget.
2.b) Unique Url : It will be your widget name
2.c) Click On “Create Widget” button
Congratulations!! Your first Tagembed Instagram Widget is ready to embed on blogger website.
NOTE: Here you can also create multiple widgets depending on your choosen plan.
In order to add the feeds in the widget, click on the edit button.
3. Click on the add feeds button from the left side menus
4. A dialogue box will appear to “pick a source”, Choose Instagram now
5. Again new dialogue box will appear to “Create Instagram Feed”
Here you have multiple options to create feeds
a.) Handle(@) – Login to your Instagram account and it will fetch feeds directly
b.) Mentions– Once you will login to your Instagram , it will fetch directly
c.) Hash Tag(#) – Enter hashtags from where you want to fetch feeds
d.) Tagged – It will fetch directly when you login into your account.
Click on the below button “Continue With Instagram”
Login to your Instagram Account to authorize for aggregation
NOTE: You can refine the aggregation process, enable the checkboxes on the above options accordingly.
NOTE: Tagembed provides a “Personalize” option to customize the display of your feed, with many options to choose between according to your need.
Generate code to Integrate Instagram Feed on Blogger.
Continuation with the above process, now generate Instagram Widget Embed Code from our free social media aggregator with these steps:
- Click on the Embed Widget button displayed below
2. Dialogue box will appear with “Choose Your Platform” Now Select HTML
3. Now a new Dialogue box will appear, now set the height and widget accordingly and click on Get Code button & copy this code
Embed Instagram Feed On Blogger Websites
Follow the below steps to embed Instagram Feed on Blogger Websites:
1. First, Select your project after Logging in to your Blogger Admin account.
2. On the left-hand side menu, click on Pages.
3. Now, open the page that you want to embed Instagram Feed Widget on.
4. You’ll find HTML on the left-top ribbon menu, Click it and Paste your copied code. Then click Update.
5. Save the changes made.
You’ve successfully embedded Instagram Widget into the Blogger Website.
(If the Homepage is not available for your website then paste the CODE on the body tag of the page by visiting the Theme>Edit in HTML)