Add Elementor LinkedIn Feed On Website
Elementor is one of the finest website page builders in the market. We all know that the internet has become a part of customers’ lives. Consumers often judge the quality of a brand based on their website, and this is where Elementor comes to the rescue, as it helps in building pleasing website pages.
However, you can make your website more engaging and informative by opting to embed LinkedIn feed on Elementor website. Imagine the impact of appealing and informative content that your website can have with the LinkedIn feed.
LinkedIn is one of the oldest and most influential social media platforms with a huge user base. Mostly used by professionals, the platform has a great reputation, and by adding a LinkedIn feed to Elementor website, you can carry the same vibe to your website. Alongside these mentioned advantages, various other benefits are associated with this strategy. And some of the major benefits of this strategy are listed below.
Try Tagembed – Create Your Free Account Now
Why Should You Embed LinkedIn Feed On Elementor Website
You have enjoyed great benefits by opting to embed LinkedIn feed on Elementor website. Out of various features, here are some of the handpicked advantages that might help you to make your decision.
- Various brands and organizations use LinkedIn to provide information and research related to their businesses. You can embed all these types of content and make your website engaging and informative. Moreover, you can also provide your visitors with updates from your brand. Or provide information for the latest opening in your organization.
- As your website tends to be more informative and engaging, your visitors might likely spend more time on it. And it eventually helps you in reducing the bounce rate of your website.
- LinkedIn feed on the website also helps in introducing your LinkedIn profile to your visitors. We all know that having a robust online presence can help a brand in a huge way. It eventually helps in enhancing your reach and helps in gaining some market recognition.
Alongside these, there are ample other benefits that you can enjoy by opting to add LinkedIn feed on Elementor website. But to enjoy those benefits you need to adopt this strategy. And with Tagembed you can do that with ease.
Also, Read – Add Instagram Feed To Elementor Website
Quick Guide To Add LinkedIn Feed On Elementor Website Using Tagembed
Tagembed is one of the prominent social media aggregator platforms. It is known for providing a simplified embedding process, various features, and pocket-friendly pricing plans. The tools allow you to integrate your website with 20+ social media platforms, as it allows you to collect, curate, customize and display social media feed on your respective websites.
Alongside proving you with huge options to integrate, it also provides useful features such as a customization feature that allows you to personalize your widget as per your need. Under the customization option, you can change the font size, background color, and more of the widget. Also, you have the option moderate the content on the widget. That means you can hide posts from the widget that you think is inappropriate or unwanted. Custom CSS, analytics, and responsive widget are some of the other major features of the tool.
The tool eases your embedding process as well, just a few steps and you can add a social media feed widget to your website. To embed LinkedIn feed on Elementor website, you just need to follow the steps mentioned below:
#StepA – Log In & Aggregate LinkedIn Feeds Elementor
Follow the steps below to add LinkedIn Feeds on the WordPress Elementor website easily:
1. Sign-up to Tagembed for your free account. Or if you are an existing user, then simply log in to your account using your credentials.
2. Tagembed Dashboard window will appear on your screen. If you are a new user then your first widget will be ready and visible on the screen. Click on the Open button to proceed. And if you are a current user looking to create a new widget, click on the Create Widget button on the screen’s top right corner. Next, provide an appropriate name for your new widget; finally, click on Create Widget to continue.
3. Pick a source dialogue box that will appear on your screen. From the Social Media Widget tab that consists of various social media platforms as options, Click on LinkedIn.
4. Create a LinkedIn widget window that will appear on your screen. You now have 3 choices as options for the source for your LinkedIn feed: Post URL, Company URL, and Profile Post.
Tagembed also provides an auto-update feature on LinkedIn. You can have the auto-update feature under the Company URL tab. The auto-update automatically updates the posts saving your time to manually update or refresh the feed.
Choose the appropriate tab as per your need. After choosing the source and providing mentioned details, click Create Feed to begin the aggregation process.
#StepB – Generate & Copy The Embed Code
The steps for generating LinkedIn Feed widget embedding code for your Elementor WordPress website are below:
1. Click the Embed Widget button present on the bottom left corner of the screen.
2. Choose Your Platform dialogue box will appear on your screen that provides various CMS options as platforms. Click on Other from the provided options.
3. On the new window, you can set the widget’s width and height. And once you are satisfied with your modifications, click on the Get Code button and copy the code that appears.
#StepC – Add LinkedIn Feed On Elementor Website
1. Select the pages to which you wish to add LinkedIn Feed by logging into your WordPress Admin account.
2. Select Edit with Elementor, then drag and drop the HTML element to the chosen part of your website page where you want to embed LinkedIn Feed, paste the code, and click Update to finish the process!
Try Tagembed – Create Your Free Account Now