Add RSS Widget On WordPress
Fetch content from any website directly using RSS widget and feature blogs, articles, news, etc., to enhance reader’s engagement and experience on your WordPress.
Integrate RSS Widgets Into WordPress Website
Automatic Real-Time Update:
Data Driven Analytics:
Why Incorporate RSS Widget On WordPress Website
Informative and attractive RSS WordPress widget speedly captivates audiences’ attention and increases their engagement on websites with a variety of content.
Embedding immersive content from multiple websites enhances the attractiveness of your WordPress website, while keeping the audience attentive.
Customized and designer RSS widget for WordPress website can potentially enhance the visibility and appeal of your brand’s website.
Add Value To Your Website
Adding content from other blogs and websites, can potentially enhance the value of your website, as you can present a mix to your visitors from a variety of sources by giving them access to the RSS Feed!
Boost Website Appearance
Creatively designed and embellished RSS widgets on your wordpress website can boost vibrancy and visual appearance with unique and sparkling layout design.
Garnering more traffic to your website becomes easy as RSS adds the latest, fresh and important information and updates.
4 Easy Steps To Embed RSS Widget On WordPress
Boost brand trust, authenticity, and online presence with the RSS Feed WordPress plugin.
- Create A Free Account
- Select RSS As Your Source Platform & Connection Type
- Next enter your display name and the feed URL which you want to embed on the website.
- Customize & Moderate the RSS Feed Widget
- An Embed Code Will Be Generated, Copy & Paste It In The Backend Of Your WordPress Website. Download Free WordPress Plugin
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I create an RSS feed widget?
- Start by signing in for free with Tagembed
- From the dashboard, create a new widget
- Click on the ‘add social media feeds’ > select RSS as your source
- Select your preferred connection type as RSS and enter your feed URL to fetch real-time updated content.
- Now, customize and moderate your RSS WordPress widgets.
- Generate embed code, copy and paste it into the backend of your WordPress website.