Add Google Reviews Widget For HTML Website Code
Boost website credibility, relevancy, and performance with the responsive, easy-to-use, and no-code Google review widget for HTML website code by Tagembed.
What Makes Our Google Reviews Widget For HTML Unique?
Why Embedding Google Review Widget On HTML Is A Must?
Here are the benefits of embedding the Google review widget html code.
Boost Engagement Rate
Offer the trust-building Google reviews html widget and boost the visitors' engagement rate to the max.
Scale Up Conversions
Build trust among your website visitors and become their first choice by embedding the Google reviews html widget free and helps you boost conversions.
Explore endless customization options by Tagembed that can help you create Google reviews widget html code that blend well with your HTML website.
Responsive designs that perform well on your HTML website and offer a device-friendly experience to your website visitors.
Build Social Proof
Instil social proof among your audience, inspire customers to give reviews, and generate more Google reviews to display on your HTML website.
Enhance Website Traffic
Bring transparency to your HTML website with the premium Google Reviews HTML Widget for that boosts your website credibility and drives more traffic.
How To Add Google Reviews Widget On HTML - 4 Simple Steps
Steps for adding the Google Reviews Widget on HTML website.
- Create An Account On Tagembed (Free Trial Available)
- Aggregate Google Reviews using Places or My Places (GMB)
- Customize & Filter The Google Review Widget
- Embed Google Reviews HTML Widget Try for Free
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I integrate Google reviews in HTML?
- First of first Signup to Tagembed for 14-days free trial.
- Connect your Google business account to your Tagembed account and fetch all the Google reviews on the dashboard
- Use the moderation and customization features to filter out the irrelevant or negative reviews and curate them into a Google review Widget.
- Generate an embed code and copy & paste it into the backend of your HTML, and it’s done!