Facebook is the largest social media platform where users share their posts like images, videos, comments, many of them has pages. Ever think of how you can add these stuff that you have shared on Facebook can add on WordPress website.
Among all website CMS, WordPress have its unique place. It was quite tough to embed Facebook widget on WordPress before Tagembed the free social media aggregator. Therefore tagembed has created a free Facebook widget for WordPress website through which you can aggregate all Facebook feeds like images, albums, galleries, page content, etc, curate & customize them to embed on WordPress website.
Follow Step-by-step instructions to embed Facebook Widget On WordPress Website
- Sign up at Tagembed or Login if you already have an account
2. Click on +Create Widget button at the top right corner of screen
Name your Facebook Widget.
Unique Url : It will be your widget name
Click On “Create Widget” button
Congratulations!! Your first Facebook Widget at Tagembed is ready.
NOTE: Here you can also create multiple widgets depending on your selected plan.
In order to add the feeds in the widget, click on the edit button.
3. Click on the add feeds button from the left side menus
4. A dialogue box will appear to “pick a source”, Choose Facebook now
5. A new dialogue box will appear to Create Facebook Feed”
Here you have multiple options to create feeds
Page – enter Page url
My Profile Posts – Login to Facebook and it will fetch feeds directly
Album– Enter Url of Album
Page Reviews – Enter page URL to fetch reviews
Click on the below button “Continue With Facebook”
Login to your Facebook Account to authorize for aggregation
NOTE: You can refine the aggregation process, enable the checkboxes on the above options accordingly.
NOTE: Tagembed provides a “Personalize” option to customize the display of your feed, with many options to choose between according to your need.
Generate code to Integrate Facebook Feed Widget on WordPress.
Continuation with above process, now generate Facebook Widget Embed Code with these steps:
- Click on the Embed Widget button displayed below
2. Dialogue box will appear with “Choose Your Platform” Now Select WordPress
3. Now a new Dialogue box will appear, now set the height and widget accordingly and click on Get Code button & copy this code
Steps To Add Facebook Widget Code on WordPress Website:
Now please go through following steps;
- Login to the WordPress Admin Panel to edit your website.
a) Select “+ Add Block” in the WP editor.
b) Here, go to Formatting – Custom HTML.
c) Paste the copied code into the “<CODE>” editor
d) Click on update/publish and now you are good to go.
Enjoy the benefits of embedding Facebook feeds on website to attract more customers and revenue.