Leverage The Power Of UGC With Airbnb Reviews WordPress Widget
Fetch Real-time Updates:
Why Embed An Airbnb Review Widget On Your WordPress Website?
Help visitors make fast and confident decisions to stay with credible Airbnb user reviews integrated on the website.
In the hospitality industry, winning user trust is an important factor to be able to scale up operations. By showcasing authentic reviews given by your existing visitors on Airbnb, you can boost credibility.
When your visitors come across Airbnb reviews given by your existing users, they will be inspired to know more about your business listing and might end up spending more time on your website.
User reviews are your biggest selling asset. By showcasing past visitors' experience with your brand, you can potentially turn leads into conversions and boost revenue.
Collect, moderate, customize authentic content and syndicate on your website to effortlessly expose your place of stay to a newer set of audience.
Foster Brand-Visitor Relationship
Guests seek validation for the choices they make. By integrating reviews shared by them on your website, you can not only make them feel valued and but also enhance loyalty.
Boost Website Appearance
Integrating a customized Airbnb reviews widget on Wordpress website, you can enhance the vibrancy and visual appearance of your WordPress website and make it worth-a-while.
4 Step Simple Process To Embed Airbnb Reviews Widget On WordPress
Ignite visitors’ interest in the most simple yet effective ways with Tagembed’s Airbnb WordPress plugin.
- Create A Free Account
- Choose your source network as Airbnb> enter the URL of your Airbnb listing and then click on the ‘Create Feed’ button.
- Customize & Moderate Airbnb widget
- Generate embed code and paste it in the backend of your WordPress website. Download Free WordPress Plugin
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I Integrate Airbnb reviews on WordPress?
- Begin by signing in to your free Tagembed account
- Next, create an Airbnb feed widget
- Moderate & customise the widget>generate the embed code and paste it on the backend of your WordPress website